+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Server Ran

Server Ran

Hi !
    I'm player from server ran and i'm a leatle desapoint with you guys.
    When i began play rohan, this game had a lor of people and a lot of pvps !
    Now the server is dead. The best guilds are in the other servers and your promisses were not long.
    Why did you create other server?
    BOOBs and downpower why you desapear? TroubleMaker and Animosity have to break for come to pvps again?
    The guilds are not balance! The game is dieing ! I miss the real rohanbloadfeud with server ran and Jin.
    Guys ! I was a stupied player without anything for do pvps...now i'm better and i want pvps !
    In my opinion you should creat a unic server ! And pass everything the people got in them accounts to this server. Or do the same but for server ran !
    If you do this I know you won more money and more players !
    Give to us the new skills ! Give to us the new levels ! Give to us the new tolismans! Dont give to us a new server -.-'
    Put out the Isen server and make new maps in server ran and new thinks ! Dont separe the people in this game, but do the oposite !
    Do just one server and put everything the players got in this same server ! If somoene got thinks on jin..put everything in the new server, and the same to server Isen and Ran.
    Make the people happy in just one server ! With them items, them chars !
    Or people who got chars in ran and went to Isen...come to Ran please ! Its the better server in this game !
    GMs please I'm ask you for you creat the best game in the world ok?
    Well...I hope more people think like me and come again.
    cya guys.

1: DP and Boobs moved over to isen server (dw they will be back because that server s0ks and ran never dies)

2: Animosity didnt break to make more pvp justin and myself decided to go after TM and some ppl joined up. A lot of those ppl that were in animo are in TM now (because they lack a backbone or didnt want to join us).

3: They should just merge jin with ran. You should always have 2 servers because people like having the option of escaping to the other server. But I would say jin is in the same situation as ran as far as guild politics go so merge them together and people will pick a side again. (And lots of ppl from isen like DP/Boobs will probably come back to check it out).

Iceyy- Borderline retired rohan expert.
    TERA (USA): Ohaiyo @ Ascention Valley
    Need help? PM me

Sometimes use ur brain shadowace OK???? if u merge jin and ran? what is the gud benefits of the jin ppl? using tali or opaniel? think about it! ran are using upgrades and they are not putting stone's in their wep, while in jin they need to put a stones in their wep to hit hard and become OP... so spending money to put some stone's in the wep? do u think its fair enough??? everytime I read the forum its seems u always knows everything about the game.
    Last edited by xbLeyd; 09-30-2014 at 11:56 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by xbLeyd View Post
    Sometimes use ur brain shadowace OK???? if u merge jin and ran? what is the gud benefits of the jin ppl? using tali or opaniel? think about it! ran are using upgrades and they are not putting stone's in their wep, while in jin they need to put a stones in their wep to hit hard and become OP... so spending money to put some stone's in the wep? do u think its fair enough??? everytime I read the forum its seems u always knows everything about the game.
    The search function does wonders for that and OP didnt ask about epics and upgrades.

Iceyy- Borderline retired rohan expert.
    TERA (USA): Ohaiyo @ Ascention Valley
    Need help? PM me

PWI's focus moving forward appears to be Isen. I don't see them making any real improvements to ran or jin beyond attempting to maintain their current population on those servers. Isen is their golden child and appears to be the server getting the improvement focus from them.

Will they merge the legacy servers? I personally doubt it for fear of losing those few players they have left on Jin (there is a reason Jin was created in the first place and they know it) but who knows. It wouldn't be the 1st time they went sideways and make a liar out of me.
    There is nothing noble about being superior to others. True nobility is gained by becoming superior to one's former self.

I think the real story we are missing here is how Rohan has went down since the mighty Latvala stopped playing.
    It was rumored he and the game were 1
    LexusGS 115 ran - Best Dekan in history retired
    Latvala 114 ran - 2nd Best Dekan in history retired

GM WalkingDead retired

lolz! I love dreamers!

It took a lot more than latvala leaving to send these servers down. They have been swirling down the pooper for about 4 years now.
    There is nothing noble about being superior to others. True nobility is gained by becoming superior to one's former self.