Closed Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by noworneva View Post
    All the hackers who used to abuse the status points and dup upper are free now, all of them were caught hacking and abusing by fraps and videos that were posted in forums where all players see and wtiness, and now after months of being banned you see them free, Game lost a good GM really, Verenbaen was the only GM who caught these players and did good events to make this game more alive.
    lol how about Maha and Patient are paying money to gm ,to ban ppl,,, and patient is using my Opienal club +18 and Varnbaen told me its sharing accounts , STFU u know nothing about rohan and i never used hacking cuz i dont know how to use it LOL

TaKeeN
    Dragon Knight 115 (+10)
    Server: Jainus
    Active To Fight !

"GM HELPs E2N ANd NOt becus you're in fact hacking camel faggots THEY CAN NEVER EXPECT THAT ONe!!1!!" LOLZ.

Camels raging up? Lol, hilarious. Good stuff.

Quote Originally Posted by MadMadam View Post
    "GM HELPs E2N ANd NOt becus you're in fact hacking camel faggots THEY CAN NEVER EXPECT THAT ONe!!1!!" LOLZ.

Camels raging up? Lol, hilarious. Good stuff.
    hhhhhhhhhhhhhh Raging , r u idiot or u r trying to be?

and whats ur prob with camels lol , u have problem with animals i think LOL maybe u r insane

TaKeeN
    Dragon Knight 115 (+10)
    Server: Jainus
    Active To Fight !

lol @ calling others idiots when you're the only idiot here. English? Proper spelling? I rest my case.

At least 70 IQ plz, camel.

Quote Originally Posted by MadMadam View Post
    lol @ calling others idiots when you're the only idiot here. English? Proper spelling? I rest my case.

At least 70 IQ plz, camel.
    excuse me i think he have negative IQ
    Last edited by mohamed2558; 09-29-2014 at 09:09 PM.

Calm your tits, Sebas.

what a **** case.... so now its happening on BoD. L.O.L

Banned
    So, the cheaters are released again, uh ? :|

Glad I left that game. Rofl.

GM had unlocked almost chars which were used to hack items, exploit bugs, scams.... Can't believe it but it is true. I wonder what GM will answer for this bad. Maybe keep silent. ROFL

mmmmmm, I heard babies crying..What Happenens friends? LOL
    Last edited by pippipoppo; 09-30-2014 at 08:59 AM.
    <a href=http://i59.tinypic.com/25rysr5.jpg target=_blank rel=nofollow>http://i59.tinypic.com/25rysr5.jpg</a>