+ Reply to Thread

Wink Im pet mixer information

Hello guys,

I want to share you something about the Item Mall Pet Mixer before you buy it. I bought Pet Mixer and then I got an error. There's a description there that it can be used for mixing 2 5th stage pets to create a new 4th stage pet. Now here is the Plot Twist:

Please visit seal wiki and look for this Pets (Seed Egg, Piya Egg, Bird Egg). You will see there the Chart of Pet Evolution. You will notice some images of the pets that are grouped together using a white background.

At this moment, these are the only Pets available for Mixing to create a new 4th Stage pet. An example of this would be the 5th Stage Pets Moo Moo the Great + Beautiful Moo Moo that is listed in the Seed Egg Evolution Chart.

We still don't know if it will be available for Pink Bird Egg, Green Seed Egg, and Heaven Egg. Let's just stay tuned and wait for announcement guys.

Hope it helps for those who wants to use Pet Mixer

by the way that answer comes from a GM because I want to know why it happened.
    Last edited by Melvssssss; 09-29-2014 at 04:42 AM.
    No Game, No Life~

These information really helps since a lot of players like me would like to know this too. It would be great if they would provide the possible pet egg combination on pet mixing.

I really wanted to know how it works
    The thing I hate the most is to trample on other people's good will.