+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Town battle suggestion!~

OK here I am again sending my suggestion haha.

I am just thinking if we can have a town battle.

For Example Town Lime - Warrior/Berserker/Swordmaster
    THen we have Town Elim - Knights / etc.
    Other towns etc.

We have towns for each classes right? I just saw things like this in other MMO's where each Class on their respective town fight other towns to know which classes are the strongest of all. Well this is just a suggestion.

What do you think?
    No Game, No Life~

Ahahaha. I'd like to see a Town Beginner fight. That would be interesting.

Quote Originally Posted by Melvssssss View Post
    OK here I am again sending my suggestion haha.

I am just thinking if we can have a town battle.

For Example Town Lime - Warrior/Berserker/Swordmaster
    THen we have Town Elim - Knights / etc.
    Other towns etc.

We have towns for each classes right? I just saw things like this in other MMO's where each Class on their respective town fight other towns to know which classes are the strongest of all. Well this is just a suggestion.

What do you think?
    No... I'm not going to say it.
    You already know what I would say if I did.
    There is nothing noble about being superior to others. True nobility is gained by becoming superior to one's former self.

Quote Originally Posted by BananaBandit View Post
    No... I'm not going to say it.
    You already know what I would say if I did.
    You know this is seal forums ya?

Iceyy- Borderline retired rohan expert.
    TERA (USA): Ohaiyo @ Ascention Valley
    Need help? PM me

Damn that "What's New" button and PWI in not keeping their forums game-specific! Grrrr!

I guess that means they won't know what I would have said, not that it wouldn't have been just as applicable here.
    There is nothing noble about being superior to others. True nobility is gained by becoming superior to one's former self.

Quote Originally Posted by BananaBandit View Post
    Damn that "What's New" button and PWI in not keeping their forums game-specific! Grrrr!

I guess that means they won't know what I would have said, not that it wouldn't have been just as applicable here.
    Based on your joined date I guess you don't know what exactly you are talking about. This is a forum for the community and I think it would be enough to keep on suggest interesting facts applicable into the game like this wonderful town battle. When I joined the Warzone, I feel the sense of the battle like the BGM and the lots of sfx of skills of different class and yes town battle like with warzone concept would be good. There should be restricted ares wherein guilds would battle and build there town
    Last edited by ZacKxxFaiR; 09-29-2014 at 03:28 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by ZacKxxFaiR View Post
    Based on your joined date I guess you don't know what exactly you are talking about. This is a forum for the community and I think it would be enough to keep on suggest interesting facts applicable into the game like this wonderful town battle. When I joined the Warzone, I feel the sense of the battle like the BGM and the lots of sfx of skills of different class and yes town battle like with warzone concept would be good. There should be restricted ares wherein guilds would battle and build there town
    Hiya moron, judge books by their covers much? You do realize that veterans on these forums have multiple accounts right?

For myself, I have more than a dozen accounts here. My earliest ones date back to April 2008 (that's about 6.5 if you want to count). That in fact predates the account that you responded to this by about more than 4 years. It also predates PlayWith Interactive (YNK was running things back then), Seal Online and YNK's switch from phpBB to VBulletin forum systems.

On to the matter at hand:

Since you seen to know very little about how PWI actually does business with their f2p games, while they will see suggestions like the above and maybe even pass them on to their upper management, in 6.5 years I have been around here I have seen them actually implement not a single one of them.

I have no reason to believe they would treat Seal Online any better than they do the other games they publish. They certainly don't implement the great ideas put forward in their forums without making their players pay thru the nose for it.

Short answer last - You can ask for anything yuoui want. Just don't hold your breath waiting for these guys to actually do (or even acknowledge) it.

Leave the seal ppl alone angry old man!

Iceyy- Borderline retired rohan expert.
    TERA (USA): Ohaiyo @ Ascention Valley
    Need help? PM me

Hey, they want to pick on me, they will learn that I pick back young lady.

Well yeah I played on KOS before when they are called YNK. Then now Seal and Rohan, I don't know why you hate them but as long as I can play. I don't care of others comment that simply bash the game. Peace yah!
    The thing I hate the most is to trample on other people's good will.