+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Some info

Some info

So .. I left rohan for a while and now I see this.What is special about this Isen server?Can I get some info on it?thanks.

Banned
    If Ran and Jin are poop floating around your toilet bowl...Isen is basically just another piece of poop, only it has corn in it. Literally nothing changed on Isen. Its still pay to win to the extreme and there hasn't been any skill balance patch. The gearing is a little different...they nerfed glacial drops so you pretty much have to use craft gear, and there is no upgrade boss drops...but other then that its still the same broken, over priced game with fail rates on everything.

what about rates or something? c'mon theres gotta be something special about it.A lot of people play it?

Banned
    The rates are suck, but they nerfed glacial stats anyhow...its all about using craft gear. The only cool thing is you can pay crones for scrolls, but not the best ones, still gotta charge for the better scrolls. Log on and check it out if you want...its probably the most populated server...but that's not really saying much.

Better you dont play Isen server. You cant forge any weapons, armors because the rate is really sux; and you have to use crafted weapons with stones. This Isen server is P2P.

Banned
    But last I played on Jin it seemed like you can't forge anything on there either. It seems like they made the rates on Jin even worse just to push people over to Isen say they can keep buying them spirit stones lol.

Quote Originally Posted by MadMadam View Post
    As far as the rates are, they're bad- really bad. Don't even get me started about hackers on this server, ROFL. But beyond that, it;s some 100% boosted to success rates program **** this time, and that's how besides first 115 user other tali's exist. Interestingly enough all the other users (or hackers, in this case) that have tali weapons come of Viet backgrounds (hint; hackers). To the classic nubs who would argue blahblahudonthaveproof, i do. We all know one thing: the rates are fcuking terrible. In addition to the fact there's people who spent heaps of rp's already attempting to reinforce items and got jack nothing past +6. If something is suspicious, you had better off go and get that **** traced and checked if whether or not is it legitimately acquired. It's been reported I believe, GM's.
    You are wrong about the hacked items from Viet. Actually, these items are from Indo players and people call them Indo items. Most people own indo items are not Viet. Ask Maha and Ceasar , you will know why they own hacked items

In my opinion everyone that says Isen is pay to win is just lazy, if you farm consistently and go to the Power Arena's you can easily get the spirit stones for the week without ever using rps. Sure you can only buy 10% scrolls with crone, but well they have to make money somewhere and 20%s aren't that expensive either. Really the only thing you have to buy the IM are the ases (lvl 7 stones), everything else is available in game for either crone or badges. As long as you have the time, not even since all you do is set a Hunter Kit, just have to keep your computer on and be here for most PA's it is really not expensive compared to Ran/Jin.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by vipaccount View Post
    You are wrong about the hacked items from Viet. Actually, these items are from Indo players and people call them Indo items. Most people own indo items are not Viet. Ask Maha and Ceasar , you will know why they own hacked items
    So far as I know, Lenny isn't indo but viet. The hacked items that were around (before the current hacked items that are around) came from yellowlightz (and they are thai, not indonesian).

First of hacked items were from 4thAvenue, which were indonesians (hence the name). Albeit ZeirRa was thai and Jasmin's boyfriend.
    Last edited by OrdinoArcalis; 10-01-2014 at 12:05 PM.