+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast
    One of Linn`s boys doing the dirty job for her
    Press button, character dies.

such skill wow much impress

Quote Originally Posted by ShadowAce View Post
    Order him to pop lvl 7 evo!

I can't believe the only video of me pvp 1st person is not even me playing.............
    LexusGS 115 ran - Best Dekan in history retired
    Latvala 114 ran - 2nd Best Dekan in history retired

GM WalkingDead retired

bad HP for an upg zhen DK with scrolls and G buffs. Sux DK I have ever known.

Quote Originally Posted by vipaccount View Post
    bad HP for an upg zhen DK with scrolls and G buffs. Sux DK I have ever known.
    You call 360k hp 'bad HP'? *shakes head* Can I have some of what you are smoking?

You know a rohan server is totally f**ked and out of control when >300k HP is considered 'bad'. Hell, rohan server is totally borked when >100k HP is considered 'bad'.

I wonder if PWI is scratching their heads trying to figure out why all those players left their game.
    That video right there is a prime example why we left, but it's not the only reason by a long shot.
    There is nothing noble about being superior to others. True nobility is gained by becoming superior to one's former self.

this is a toned down version of lexus...... in his prime he had no challengers
    LexusGS 115 ran - Best Dekan in history retired
    Latvala 114 ran - 2nd Best Dekan in history retired

GM WalkingDead retired

Hes using verdict instead of yolo 500 vit costume baseball hat abs eye/ear +18 :P

Iceyy- Borderline retired rohan expert.
    TERA (USA): Ohaiyo @ Ascention Valley
    Need help? PM me

Quote Originally Posted by BananaBandit View Post
    You call 360k hp 'bad HP'? *shakes head* Can I have some of what you are smoking?

You know a rohan server is totally f**ked and out of control when >300k HP is considered 'bad'. Hell, rohan server is totally borked when >100k HP is considered 'bad'.

I wonder if PWI is scratching their heads trying to figure out why all those players left their game.
    That video right there is a prime example why we left, but it's not the only reason by a long shot.
    seems like u didnt was in ran long time my full str dhan went to 220k 30% hp only 12s no abs set lol templars now can ez reach 300k+ in pa

Banned
    my dk in jin was hitting alot harder than this o.o and that was before 500 vit costumes, titles and all this other stuff

Quote Originally Posted by ycgtrtgd View Post
    seems like u didnt was in ran long time my full str dhan went to 220k 30% hp only 12s no abs set lol templars now can ez reach 300k+ in pa
    Quote Originally Posted by shawnc1186ishere View Post
    my dk in jin was hitting alot harder than this o.o and that was before 500 vit costumes, titles and all this other stuff
    And THAT is exactly what is wrong with the servers as YNK/PWI insist on running them.

Is PWI wondering where the hundreds of players they used to have went and why they left? Apparently not since this kind of **** is still going on. All they had to do was read all the posts from players as they rq on the way out - there are hundreds of them and those only from the folks that actually had anything to do with these forums. This is one of the biggest reasons most people left and why nobody out there wants anything to do with this level of game mismanagement.

Their servers are out of control and not only do they know they caused it, but they condone it -- because it brings in money from the few folks left that still allow it.
    There is nothing noble about being superior to others. True nobility is gained by becoming superior to one's former self.

Ah What a nice thread to check back up on Rohan too. And Looks like that is a weaker version of Lexus. I remember being hit for 120ks without the crits.