+ Reply to Thread

Angry Hacking Through Massages on Website of Rohan

Im Spreading this is Thread for Game Master of Rohan To Check How Does People Scam Through Fake Links On Massages ,I Think Game Master Should Work Little Hard To Find Out What's Going On ,!!!!

Last edited by township; 09-26-2014 at 02:49 PM.

TaKeeN
    Dragon Knight 115 (+10)
    Server: Jainus
    Active To Fight !

Hackers talking about hackers.

Its called a philsing link.

Iceyy- Borderline retired rohan expert.
    TERA (USA): Ohaiyo @ Ascention Valley
    Need help? PM me

Commander
    lel takeen got unbanned ? lel
    Don't hate, friends.

And I would be sure to type that into browser address bar, replace all the * with / and actually go to where they tell me.

Is there anyone here really stupid enough to do that? If they are, they deserve any and all netrape they get by going there.
    People that stupid really should not be allowed to operate complex equipment such as computers, TVs, microwave ovens, electric kettles and toasters.
    There is nothing noble about being superior to others. True nobility is gained by becoming superior to one's former self.

Quote Originally Posted by BananaBandit View Post
    And I would be sure to type that into browser address bar, replace all the * with / and actually go to where they tell me.

Is there anyone here really stupid enough to do that? If they are, they deserve any and all netrape they get by going there.
    People that stupid really should not be allowed to operate complex equipment such as computers, TVs, microwave ovens, electric kettles and toasters.
    dammit
    DarkPulse, Iceyy's Pimp.

Quote Originally Posted by carnettsc View Post
    lel takeen got unbanned ? lel
    since when TaKeeN got ban , MAD ! :P

TaKeeN
    Dragon Knight 115 (+10)
    Server: Jainus
    Active To Fight !