Closed Thread

I am puzzled, please help.

I was today at crafting studio around the time servers were brought back up. I had a [Wrath of Ancient Darkness] ring in one of my inventories and I was near the npc that had a blue sign over it's head, i.e., quest completion. The NPC which you claim crones off boss drops. I misclicked it (right click), but never confirmed to exchange my Wrath of Ancient Darkness for 160m crones. There was only one option, the 'confirm' button, but I clicked away (yet again, I never confirmed) and my ring was gone. I tried relogging and logging back in, and even quit the quest, but nope....the ring is gone. That said...I didn't get crones, NEVER confirmed away.

Support Ticket #213479

Pls to any gm reading this....check it ASAP. Thanks.
    Last edited by MadMadam; 09-24-2014 at 05:19 AM.

Buh Bye Rooler!
    There is nothing noble about being superior to others. True nobility is gained by becoming superior to one's former self.

You must have went to the NPC 1 day and just randomly started the quest. Unfortunately, this is how ALL item exchange quests work. Idk if that's a glitch or if it was intended, but they will most likely NOT reimburse your Wrath... if they even read your case.

"After further reviewing and investigation this situation, we can see that the item Wrath of Ancient Darkness was deleted during the quest process.

We have now restored back another Wrath of Ancient Darkness to your event inventory of account xxxxx character xxxxxxxxxx."

Nvm. Got it back thanks GMS. Delete the thread.