+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: I lol'd.

Buff warlocks plz

Srsly tho some classes have great skills and they are tossed aside because they cant cast 6 buffs and go to town. My str def was fun as hell 2 bad shields are so bad compared to wearing an upg dagger guardians are still great if you got an eye for pvp you can pull off a guardian no problem (just dont expect to derp like a templar). Warlocks have amazing disables its a shame their dmg skills are sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo fking weak that ppl have resorted to going full str with a dagger and snatching buffs. My agi dhan did wonders in pvp (it has upg crit dagger 25% crit 24%dd) if I got caught with no storm ofc I am gonna die but a dhan is not a front line tank anyways I catch ppl and I take em down simple as that. There is nothing wrong with rangers at all and the best part is they dont even need an upg xbow to pvp because if you get caught you are dead anyways. Silence shot and antipot skill (which works on tds) have really slow casting animations but overall its a great dps in pvp and again under utilized.

What I am trying to say is ppl exaggerate all the time how class balance is in rohan. The real truth is people are not brave enough to try other classes and its a big problem with the game.
    Last edited by ShadowAce; 09-25-2014 at 03:52 PM.

Iceyy- Borderline retired rohan expert.
    TERA (USA): Ohaiyo @ Ascention Valley
    Need help? PM me

People don't play any other classes because they are USELESS. What do you NOT understand?

It is no exaggeration to say that when one class can 1-hit another that has a full 50-70K or more HP bar, there is a serious problem with balance. Threre really is no motivation to play one of those classes that can be 1-hit dirtnapped by people that have deep pockets is there.
    There is nothing noble about being superior to others. True nobility is gained by becoming superior to one's former self.

Quote Originally Posted by FrontlinerCDV View Post
    Full Int Temp
    Full Vit Def
    Full Vit Priest
    Full Vit Dekan
    Full Vit Wizard
    I killed fishies on my warlock yo
    DarkPulse, Iceyy's Pimp.

One of Linn`s boys doing the dirty job for her
    Quote Originally Posted by treintram View Post
    lvl 30s dun count

Quote Originally Posted by treintram View Post
    Full psy fishies dun count yo
    There is nothing noble about being superior to others. True nobility is gained by becoming superior to one's former self.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by bloodybladez3 View Post
    People don't play any other classes because they are USELESS. What do you NOT understand?
    Its funny. She can't understand why nobody wants to play any of the classes based around combos/10 second burst skills when your 10 second burst still isn't even as much dps as a templar puts out 100% of the time with regular attacks. Best thing they could do would be to nerf blunt mastery enough so that wasn't the case anymore...suddenly it makes all the burst classes a lot more appealing, and skill defense doesn't seem so bad when vit dekans...the main crybabies over skill defense...are actually tough to kill again and not 3 second kills for a templar.

But...let's be honest. They aren't going to change blunt mastery...they have no intention of fixing anything...just milking morons a little bit more until the plug gets pulled.

Quote Originally Posted by Gadwin83 View Post
    But...let's be honest. They aren't going to change blunt mastery...they have no intention of fixing anything...just milking morons a little bit more until the plug gets pulled.
    +1 (10 char)

my personal noob opinion take away temps aoe so they have to coordinate and think in pvp not just hit the one in the middle...and nerf chimera acc my dhan too strong not fun anymore pls and ty..instead of attack on them put health so boss drops are still useful...

and putting health you can make psy/agi ones for ppl who want that kinda builds