Voters
8. You may not vote on this poll
  • Hell Yea

6 75.00%
  • Hell No

2 25.00%
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    The templar on my test server has about 14k melee, hits Ronelia mobs with about 2 million damage and drops the ruler in less than 10 seconds.
    (melee wrapped twice... pos->neg->pos->neg->pos).

Edited my GM temp like that in a private server we were shutting down the next day (we were having a closing down party) and was hitting pvp about a million.

-23423423423423? and 25k dmg ain't nuthin
    There is nothing noble about being superior to others. True nobility is gained by becoming superior to one's former self.

Quote Originally Posted by BananaBandit View Post
    5. The only way to get PWi to reduce their prices is to give them a larger cash base to work with. With so few players, they are not making enough to lower IM prices. The only way to fix that is to convince hundereds of people to come back here and play this game. Do you really see that happening? I don't.
    I think you mean thousands
    http://markets.ft.com/research//Mark...ement&period=a
    yolo.
    DarkPulse, Iceyy's Pimp.

Quote Originally Posted by treintram View Post
    The sadder part of those charts is that they show PlayWith Inc (Korea). PlayWith Interactive (USA) is in even worse shape.

No I really did mean hundreds -- PWI has no hope in hell of winning back the thousands that left no matter what they do. They best they can hope for is a couple hundred returning players that would come back under the right conditions.

How many active players are left in each server? 50? 30? Less? In order to stop raping those few that are left, they need to get those player numbers into the hundreds of 'active' accounts (not just alts, though even alt accts need to buy IM/EM stuff for each one separately).

These guys are hanging off the side of a cliff and there are is just a couple small clumps of grass to grab at to keep from going over. The players left behind here are those small clumps of grass. They are grabbing for all they are worth right now. Those small clumps of grass won't hold them up for long before they give up and PWI plunges into the abyss.
    There is nothing noble about being superior to others. True nobility is gained by becoming superior to one's former self.

I'm ready to pay 1000$ a month just to remove Blunt Mastery and the templar AoE.

Quote Originally Posted by almbuddy View Post
    I'm ready to pay 1000$ a month just to remove Blunt Mastery and the templar AoE.
    no you're not.
    DarkPulse, Iceyy's Pimp.

Belgium - In the sky, looking down upon you.
    Asking for a "no nerd comment" on a gaming forums is like.. I just.. I mean.. y'know - w.e.
    Keep your friends close - your farmers closer
    Leveling slow - to give you a headstart

BlazingSun | Sushi | Mischievous
    Gasten die ik droeg en zich nu niet gedragen voor hen werd liefde gekoesterd maar is nu diep begraven
    Bladzijde zoveel omgeslaan, de strepen die ik verdiend heb heb ik veel opgestaan
    En voor ik ga slapen stel ik u voor aan mijn normen en waarden
    Peasant | Farmer | Rancher

Haru Haru

A Catherine cosplayer only riuko can pull that off :P

Iceyy- Borderline retired rohan expert.
    TERA (USA): Ohaiyo @ Ascention Valley
    Need help? PM me