• Hell Yea

6 75.00%
  • Hell No

2 25.00%
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thumbs down No nerd commets Please :)

Sup,
    Some updates for you survivors(Ran &" Jin)
    Few things you need to fix in whole rohan in my opinion:
    1. Blunt Mastery [Ain't no need explain why k?]
    (You max gear any char and the templar must come in and rape everybody...)
    2. Add normal prices to products on your market [Geez]
    (Really...Bill Gates is old we got no money ..)
    3. Put Same NPCs as on isen to ran [and Jin if there still a body left]
    (Thats cuz i dropped my accs while beeing red yo)
    4. Renew the Clashing Valley event and fix it so both sides can win
    5. We are paying money, time and efforts here but the results are:
    20-100 players left at the server , most of them afk, most of them alts of other players.
    Where the fun was here b4 the new server??
    What happaned to you guys we are goin down you trying to close us
    and move everybody to use croens on the new server?? and milk the F out of them?

Sincerely,
    Take the **** i wrote up seroiously ,
    One of the 20 left on Ran.

Who are you directing that to? PWI or the 19 other players left in this game?

If PWI:

1. Folks have been asking them, to do this for 6 years. Hasn't happened, isn't happening, never will happen. First - the folks running PWi have no idea how to do this and i am guessing the developers left in Korea don't either. Second - most many of their paying customers are playing templars. They are not going to f**k with something that is working to bring in money if it left alone.
    2. Prices in IM are such that the game publisers need to keep this gfoing. With so few players, they have to make more from each player to keep 3 server financially afloat. It costs a hella lot of money to host a single server with a gigabit connect to the internet backbone. Then there is the locnensing fees paid back to korea, the staff salaries and company overhead. It all costs money - lots of it and who is going to pay that? You are with high IM prices.
    3. The Idea of Isen is to give rohan a fresh start that is less IM and more Crone. That means they need NPCs in-game so people can buy stuff they normally get from IM. The economic dynamics of Ran and Jin is already carved in stone and won't change unless Isen shows profitability. In short Isen is an experiment. If it works, PWI may mocve some of its features top the other servers. If it doesn't, Isen will no doubt end up going away as a failure.
    4. No comment
    5. You are saying it yourself. 20-100 players with most afk or alts. How do you expect the game to survive if they don't milk whoever is left. 'There Ain't No Such Thing As A Free Lunch'. You want to play a game, you will pay for it one way or the other. How much you personally pay to do that is entirely up to you. Nobody is twisting your arm to buy donation points (RPs).

If to the players:

1. No control over that except to stop playing templars and making them a cash cow.
    2. Players control the prices in the EM. They set the cost of what they are selling not PWi. If you are finding prices too high there, start selling your stuff cheap. Who knows maybe greed will actually be overcome by a desire for a cheap EM economy (That calls under the same category as believing in Santa Claus and Immaculate Conception).
    3. No control over that.
    4. Might happen if all 20 players whine about it.
    5. The only way to get PWi to reduce their prices is to give them a larger cash base to work with. With so few players, they are not making enough to lower IM prices. The only way to fix that is to convince hundereds of people to come back here and play this game. Do you really see that happening? I don't.
    Last edited by BananaBandit; 09-23-2014 at 07:15 AM.
    There is nothing noble about being superior to others. True nobility is gained by becoming superior to one's former self.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by BananaBandit View Post
    5. The only way to get PWi to reduce their prices is to give them a larger cash base to work with. With so few players, they are not making enough to lower IM prices. The only way to fix that is to convince hundereds of people to come back here and play this game. Do you really see that happening? I don't.
    And the sad part...a skill balance patch that would obviously include a blunt mastery nerf, and lowering prices/overall cost to be decent in game to be more competitive with other f2p/subscription based games would be the best way to draw some people back. There are plenty of other games I can play that cost 50/60 bucks for the game and thats it, or where spending 10-15 bucks a month for a sub or cash shop actually makes me competitive and isn't the equivalent of couple forge attempts that overwhelmingly fail and leave me with nothing lol. What incentive do people have to come back, or start as a new player now? Come spend hundreds of dollars just to play broken templar wars with a low population? But obviously...these are two things they have no intention of doing , so time for another game or go enjoy pservers that have made these adjustments already.

Exactly. That is strategic thinking. Neither PWI and formerly YNK was very strong on strategy. They are more likely to implement a tactical, get money now scheme and not think too hard (if at all) on the long term ramifications of their decisions.

Once upon a time the board of a company would implement actions today for a 5 year maturity. They were patient and the end product was well thought out and designed from the outset as long term solutions.

Today the entire corporate landscape has changed to one of getting tactical benefits now and the hell with the future. The whole idea of strategic planning has gone out the window in favor of tactical actions that require no more than 3-6 months to mature. Unfortunately it is the players that end up paying large for that corporate short-sightedness. Make no mistake, PWI and YNK before them are modern corporations that follows the new world corporate order.

Most of us can see the long term ramifications of these tactical band-aids that PWI hands us. Some of us are even smart enough get out before the storm on the horizon has a chance to bleed us dry.
    Last edited by BananaBandit; 09-23-2014 at 09:24 AM.
    There is nothing noble about being superior to others. True nobility is gained by becoming superior to one's former self.

Everyone agrees with what you have said in the first post.

Quote Originally Posted by BananaBandit View Post
    They are more likely to implement a tactical, get money now scheme and not think too hard.
    a lil correct, get money, scheme, close the game
    Retired/Quit status.

Ofc you will see lots of afkers while a login event is going on XD

Aside from that the old man spelled it out pretty well nothing further to add.

Iceyy- Borderline retired rohan expert.
    TERA (USA): Ohaiyo @ Ascention Valley
    Need help? PM me

muahhahaha 20 ppl on the great Ran server ))) joke server )))

you just went full retarded.....never go full retarded.

Quote Originally Posted by StateOfMind View Post
    muahhahaha 20 ppl on the great Ran server ))) joke server )))
    Aren't they all?

The **** that pisses me off about rohan the most is they cant even do fking promotional sales properly who the **** wants solo scroll p pres and 2 lvl 7s in a rng treasure pocket system? Thats just annoying as ****

Iceyy- Borderline retired rohan expert.
    TERA (USA): Ohaiyo @ Ascention Valley
    Need help? PM me

hahaha money money!!!!!! hahaha 400 int 400 vit 700 attack 80 melle attack and 40 vit and 40 int HAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAH

templar how much now melle -23423423423423? and 25k dmg one shoot?