+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5
Results 41 to 49 of 49

Thread: Any good MMO's?

  1. #41
    Commander
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Betcha can't find me
    Posts
    4,516
    ok, you guys lost me. A syrup is nothing more than a kind of sauce just like gravy and ketchup are kinds of sauces.

    Sauce is the catogory
    Syrup is specific kind of sauce.
    Last edited by PenguinJoe; 03-13-2016 at 10:01 AM.

    Jesus was my love child.

  2. #42
    If you have the right friends for it the game is a blast but playing with strangers well you know how bad it is
    Last edited by acheter; 01-19-2018 at 10:25 AM.

  3. #43
    Quote Originally Posted by acheter View Post
    If you have the right friends for it the game is a blast but playing with strangers well you know how bad it is
    Yes true. In most games playing with strangers are the worst especially if you're just new to the game and you don't know much but I have played GW2 and players there are the most helpful and friendly of all. I hardly see players harassing each other in-game or on forum but this game is for care bears anyway. Anyhow I quit GW2 because the World VS World is so imbalance which I think is a common problem in any other games that deal with massive PVP in a certain map. WVW is like PA here which is imbalance as well.

  4. #44
    Guardian of Knowledge RBNXD's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    No where
    Posts
    2,676
    Quote Originally Posted by aliencreature View Post
    Yes true. In most games playing with strangers are the worst especially if you're just new to the game and you don't know much but I have played GW2 and players there are the most helpful and friendly of all. I hardly see players harassing each other in-game or on forum but this game is for care bears anyway. Anyhow I quit GW2 because the World VS World is so imbalance which I think is a common problem in any other games that deal with massive PVP in a certain map. WVW is like PA here which is imbalance as well.
    If youre talking about numbers from each side yeah but i don't see it that imbalanced if each sides work as a team to win.
    LacieLane 135 Wizard
    Priestess 128 Priest



    Quit!!!

  5. #45
    Guardian of Knowledge RBNXD's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    No where
    Posts
    2,676
    Quote Originally Posted by Baked12345 View Post
    So are you talking about that it is more like Black Jack O.o
    idk about black jack but PA has been in close tie a couple of times so idk what you mean by that still.
    LacieLane 135 Wizard
    Priestess 128 Priest



    Quit!!!

  6. #46
    Quote Originally Posted by RBNXD View Post
    If youre talking about numbers from each side yeah but i don't see it that imbalanced if each sides work as a team to win.
    Yes I'm talking about the numbers from each side. I wonder how they couldn't fix it. No matter how coordinated your team is, it will not really work with very few people on your side and most of the time these few people just leave or afk. I do wish ROHAN has dungeon where players can pvp like 3vs3 or 6vs6 just like in other games because this is more balance (in terms of numbers)than massive pvp that devs couldn't even fix.
    Last edited by aliencreature; 05-07-2016 at 09:05 PM.

  7. #47
    I like chess.
    Last edited by acheter; 01-19-2018 at 10:31 AM.

  8. #48
    Conscript Demonic6000's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Computer
    Posts
    542
    Meh i dun play mmo's atm, Just withcher 3 and it is kinda addicting , dun even have rohan installed atm :/, i'l give it a go maybe after the balance patch tho.

    Also play GTA V, Borderlans, vanishing of Ethan Carter, Mad Max and bunch of other, but witcher is kinda OP among these. There is no gamer population in there but it is worth to play.

    Tried Blade and Soul/Tera/GW - beautiful, but something is missing, waiting for ''Lost Ark'' to try out.
    Too many secrets are locked inside your minds, but you're all equal in life, equal in love.

    Origin - Delish (Templar)
    Origin - Maestro (priest)
    Origin - Vendigo (Wizard)


    I am guildless HOHOHO (jainus)

  9. #49
    Commander
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Betcha can't find me
    Posts
    4,516
    Quote Originally Posted by tenten100 View Post
    .. i have a ideea can try R.O.H.A.N
    Been there, done that. WAY too expensive. Keep looking.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
modify