+ Reply to Thread

Refinement Stone(30%) ??

Refinement Stone(30%) can any one tell me whats the use of this item and how this is useful on Isen server??

Also the use of Kallistia Fragment Ohn ??
    Last edited by amibaby; 09-19-2014 at 09:12 PM.

Refinement stone(30%) will help you status refine forged gear which you are not supposed to be using (AKA: useless).

Kalista's Fragment of Ohn's Grace is a token that can be exchanged with the supernaturalist Harina (located at G3 kalista map) for one of two items:

5000 hp scroll (50 fragments) *lasts 1 hr*
    5% pdef OR 5% mdef scroll (75 fragments) *lasts 1 hr*

Iceyy- Borderline retired rohan expert.
    TERA (USA): Ohaiyo @ Ascention Valley
    Need help? PM me

Quote Originally Posted by ShadowAce View Post
    Refinement stone(30%) will help you status refine forged gear which you are not supposed to be using (AKA: useless).

Kalista's Fragment of Ohn's Grace is a token that can be exchanged with the supernaturalist Harina (located at G3 kalista map) for one of two items:

thanks for quick reply ......

Quote Originally Posted by ShadowAce View Post

Hello, i was wondering if there is some specific mob in Kallistia map that drop more fragments?