+ Reply to Thread

Isen. Crone based server?

Created a char, tried to lvl, farmed for ****ty crones. Struggled to stay alive, even made vit chars and had to survive on a costume from NPC. Tried dungeons.. died.

Until I got to lvl 50.. which I then decided to purchase crones from exchange market. The drop rate is pathetic so it was hard to farm for crones and sell parts.
    And once you finally get chimera armor and weps you'll need badges (6) for 1 Spirit Stone, 5 slots on weps and 2 on each armor part, you do the math.
    Spirit stones are sold at kiosk for around 9-10mill per piece on average. Which is a real struggle if you decide not to invest in this server (especially if you recently started and missed event).

So pretty much the easiest way to stay alive is to invest on spirit stones from exchange market (dmg drop, pdef stones, hp absorb, etc.

Crone based my ass! They put chimeras in NPC and then put the spirit stones you need to insert on exchange market.. or you struggle with trying to get enough badges and crones.

I officially hate this server..

Unless they, I don't know.. merge the servers.. that way people who didn't have upg or epics at least get chimeras.. but I don't know.
    It's just another scheme hidden to invest with real money so the GMs get paid. I wish they could stop tinkering with the servers and leave it the way it was.. the more changes they make the more people want to leave.
    Last edited by Khingy; 09-17-2014 at 04:36 PM.
    Khingy

The struggle is real you should just go ran ))))))))))))

Iceyy- Borderline retired rohan expert.
    TERA (USA): Ohaiyo @ Ascention Valley
    Need help? PM me

Quote Originally Posted by Khingy View Post
    Created a char, tried to lvl, farmed for ****ty crones. Struggled to stay alive, even made vit chars and had to survive on a costume from NPC. Tried dungeons.. died.

Until I got to lvl 50.. which I then decided to purchase crones from exchange market. The drop rate is pathetic so it was hard to farm for crones and sell parts.
    And once you finally get chimera armor and weps you'll need badges (6) for 1 Spirit Stone, 5 slots on weps and 2 on each armor part, you do the math.
    Spirit stones are sold at kiosk for around 9-10mill per piece on average. Which is a real struggle if you decide not to invest in this server (especially if you recently started and missed event).

So pretty much the easiest way to stay alive is to invest on spirit stones from exchange market (dmg drop, pdef stones, hp absorb, etc.

Crone based my ass! They put chimeras in NPC and then put the spirit stones you need to insert on exchange market.. or you struggle with trying to get enough badges and crones.

I officially hate this server..

Unless they, I don't know.. merge the servers.. that way people who didn't have upg or epics at least get chimeras.. but I don't know.
    It's just another scheme hidden to invest with real money so the GMs get paid. I wish they could stop tinkering with the servers and leave it the way it was.. the more changes they make the more people want to leave.
    THEY DONT CARE "No body care" just quit and yes there are better games to be played .... any way good luck