View Poll Results: Should Ran and Jin Merge?

Voters
49. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

35 71.43%
  • No

14 28.57%
+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by maincore View Post
    Vote Yes if u want Ran and jin Merge!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    I voted NO because you said to vote YES.

I never do what people tell me to do.
    There is nothing noble about being superior to others. True nobility is gained by becoming superior to one's former self.

Quote Originally Posted by BananaBandit View Post

is ur decision......

Conscript
    lol, as if though this thread or poll holds any weight...whatsoever. But so as to just troll these QQ babies, here's my opinion; #VoteNoForServerMerge!

Now carry on QQing below, guys.

So don't kill your parents.

Quote Originally Posted by vipaccount View Post
    So don't kill your parents.
    not a problem. They're already dead.
    There is nothing noble about being superior to others. True nobility is gained by becoming superior to one's former self.

Quote Originally Posted by zyklo22 View Post
    lol, as if though this thread or poll holds any weight...whatsoever. But so as to just troll these QQ babies, here's my opinion; #VoteNoForServerMerge!

Now carry on QQing below, guys.
    "weight whatsoever" and why u bother to vote? ......... ahh i see, ur the 1 of 14 who QQ about UPG lol, instead of "trolling" go aport some idea like others to get this game alive again. Oh well u cant, u and ur guild always QQing and sending spaming tickets...... go send one about this thread jajajajaajaj

Thanks everyone for voting yes or no about merge the servers, the most important thing is to bring back to life this game, keep playing Rohan and have fun

not a problem. They're already dead.
    ppl dont realize you are old enough to be their parents :P

Iceyy- Borderline retired rohan expert.
    TERA (USA): Ohaiyo @ Ascention Valley
    Need help? PM me

Conscript
    Quote Originally Posted by brujohechizero View Post
    "weight whatsoever" and why u bother to vote? ......... ahh i see, ur the 1 of 14 who QQ about UPG lol, instead of "trolling" go aport some idea like others to get this game alive again. Oh well u cant, u and ur guild always QQing and sending spaming tickets...... go send one about this thread jajajajaajaj
    I didn't even vote, was just throwing it out there and it looks you're the first dumb-ass popping out a QQ-post. Also, unlike you, I don't QQ. If I ever post anything here it's just out of sheer boredom.

Idea? Sorry to burst your little bubble but your "idea" was previously suggested and it didn't accomplish anything. You just made your dumbass look even worse by posting a previously posted thing.

Spamming tickets? We don't spam tickets. Or do you have to just repeat whatever bs you hear like a parrot? QQing? Where do you see anyone of my guild QQing on these boards ? You are. I love how they draw such anger out of you though that your randomness is amusing.

Quote Originally Posted by zyklo22 View Post
    I didn't even vote, was just throwing it out there and it looks you're the first dumb-ass popping out a QQ-post. Also, unlike you, I don't QQ. If I ever post anything here it's just out of sheer boredom.

Idea? Sorry to burst your little bubble but your "idea" was previously suggested and it didn't accomplish anything. You just made your dumbass look even worse by posting a previously posted thing.

Spamming tickets? We don't spam tickets. Or do you have to just repeat whatever bs you hear like a parrot? QQing? Where do you see anyone of my guild QQing on these boards ? You are. I love how they draw such anger out of you though that your randomness is amusing.
    like i said before, instead of bothering why u dont contribute with something useful?.........btw i dont repeat whatever i hear, i know they like to send spam tickets, dont like it? face it, is the uggly truth

+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 LastLast