+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by EaglePhoenix View Post
    I will admit that, without (full) socket-ed chimera armor, it's extremely hard leveling. Even then, you still need at least hp absorption and/or DD (by the lack of AD) for certain (very low defense) classes (e.g. Scout).

Forging your own weapons with, say AD, is extremely hard to do due to forging (/drop) rates. Quite obvious, since it would make many of those spirit stones obsolete by having a very good AD weapon. For certain classes this rakes easily up to $25/month on spirit stones alone without adding any extra stones one does not necessarily need, but would still come in handy. That's also to say without any 7's and/or costumes.

Many things can be obtained in game, though 4 day spirit stones is a very good laugh considering the time investment and one needs to farm a good amount of precious time (considering you have to farm manually, unless you also add HK's to your wishlist). However, in order to farm decently, you then again need armor/weapons.
    One could say it's a vicious circle.

I'm not against the need of spirit stones / crafted armors, but the upkeep costs are slightly ridicule - considering you still pay twice the amount of any other monthly subscription mmo but you still need all the other stuff as well.

A tad off-balance, perhaps.
    If you're a free to play player - then I'm afraid you're in for a hard time grind. Without socket-ed chimera's, I couldn't even fight mobs 5-10 lvls below me - and if I could it was 1 mob at a time with potioning/resting in between - go figure.

pssshhhh, you know you have an alternate way to level ;D

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Bledos View Post
    Lol. People at Isen are either in inter dung 24/7, or ash 24/7, no pvp at all. Right now the server that has the most PVP is jin, yet its broken as fok 170k ss without an emp? wtf.
    thats why I sold everything on jin lololo

Conscript
    Quote Originally Posted by ShadowAce View Post
    Even if the game was lvl 99 with no heroic skills with the gear you have now u will still be OP as ****.
    LOL I know your dumb ass didn't just try to say it wouldn't be much more balanced considering that we'd technically have less overall stats which would make things seem more cleanly and no broken hero skills, i.e. Shield strike, storm assault, etc etc.

Quote Originally Posted by zyklo22 View Post
    LOL I know your dumb ass didn't just try to say it wouldn't be much more balanced considering that we'd technically have less overall stats which would make things seem more cleanly and no broken hero skills, i.e. Shield strike, storm assault, etc etc.
    it will still be OP as **** I srsly dont see any cardinality in the statement you quoted. Ever been to survival arena 71-90? Temps with lvl 6 blunt mastery hitting 12k-18k regulars or sa 31-50 str dhans with psychic phantom of 18k. 71-90 sa would essentially be your lvl 99 with OP gear server AKA: still broken as ****

Iceyy- Borderline retired rohan expert.
    TERA (USA): Ohaiyo @ Ascention Valley
    Need help? PM me

isen temps dnt even hit 10k...

DO you know why almost ppl are in ASh 24/7? because they are employing the bug of ASH on Isen. That bug happened on RAN and JIN, but GM fixed. Now that bug of ASH is still on ISEN

LMAO bugs everywhere.
    Bayne and Lil Annie for life
    Pink and Doutzen at your service

Belgium - In the sky, looking down upon you.
    Quote Originally Posted by OrdinoArcalis View Post
    pssshhhh, you know you have an alternate way to level ;D
    Man, I'm still lvl 72!
    Keep your friends close - your farmers closer
    Leveling slow - to give you a headstart

BlazingSun | Sushi | Mischievous
    Gasten die ik droeg en zich nu niet gedragen voor hen werd liefde gekoesterd maar is nu diep begraven
    Bladzijde zoveel omgeslaan, de strepen die ik verdiend heb heb ik veel opgestaan
    En voor ik ga slapen stel ik u voor aan mijn normen en waarden
    Peasant | Farmer | Rancher

lolz every one knows this game is dead and still complain .... dont you ever get it ...

Last edited by amibaby; 09-17-2014 at 12:40 AM.

Is there any reason a temp should hit >8k in isen (or anywhere else)?
    Any reason a dekan should ffs > 10k or have >100k hp in isen (or anywhere else)?
    Any reason a dhan avenger should dpp > 10k in isen (or anywhere else)?
    Any reason a dex guard should hit >10k at the top of OS/CS/KS in isen (or anywhere else)?

Thing is that they do. And when isen matures even to the age of Jin, you can bet Isen will be just as unbalanced as both the other servers and have OP classes every bit as bad.

All new servers here start off with the noblest intentions. But as they get older the players learn how to exploit holes in each class and end up with just as big of a mess as the other servers.
    There is nothing noble about being superior to others. True nobility is gained by becoming superior to one's former self.