+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Stupid Idea Isen Server!

Great Idea......

NOT!!!
    Last edited by ImLovingIt; 09-16-2014 at 12:08 PM.

Would help if u told ppl why so others can understand where you are coming from and decide if they want to play isen or not.

Iceyy- Borderline retired rohan expert.
    TERA (USA): Ohaiyo @ Ascention Valley
    Need help? PM me

Sorry.. I did but then had to edit it because I would have gotten banned! This server in my opinion is not for the average player like me. I am stuck at level 43 in Ghramn armot parts and can not sell any item i have farmed because they are useless on this server where you buy amor and weapons rather than farm and create them.. so I am done and will go play Jin again.

Cronen and Badge Server....looooooooooooooooooooooooooooool....or Cash only? =)

Quote Originally Posted by ImLovingIt View Post
    Sorry.. I did but then had to edit it because I would have gotten banned! This server in my opinion is not for the average player like me. I am stuck at level 43 in Ghramn armot parts and can not sell any item i have farmed because they are useless on this server where you buy amor and weapons rather than farm and create them.. so I am done and will go play Jin again.
    I was one of the original isen players I will tell u I killed ezkine warriors (lvl 40) up unti I was lvl 55. The struggle IS REAL thats why I am not a fan of isen in general.

Need help? PM me

Belgium - In the sky, looking down upon you.
    I will admit that, without (full) socket-ed chimera armor, it's extremely hard leveling. Even then, you still need at least hp absorption and/or DD (by the lack of AD) for certain (very low defense) classes (e.g. Scout).

Forging your own weapons with, say AD, is extremely hard to do due to forging (/drop) rates. Quite obvious, since it would make many of those spirit stones obsolete by having a very good AD weapon. For certain classes this rakes easily up to $25/month on spirit stones alone without adding any extra stones one does not necessarily need, but would still come in handy. That's also to say without any 7's and/or costumes.

Many things can be obtained in game, though 4 day spirit stones is a very good laugh considering the time investment and one needs to farm a good amount of precious time (considering you have to farm manually, unless you also add HK's to your wishlist). However, in order to farm decently, you then again need armor/weapons.
    One could say it's a vicious circle.

I'm not against the need of spirit stones / crafted armors, but the upkeep costs are slightly ridicule - considering you still pay twice the amount of any other monthly subscription mmo but you still need all the other stuff as well.

A tad off-balance, perhaps.
    If you're a free to play player - then I'm afraid you're in for a hard time grind. Without socket-ed chimera's, I couldn't even fight mobs 5-10 lvls below me - and if I could it was 1 mob at a time with potioning/resting in between - go figure.
    Keep your friends close - your farmers closer
    Leveling slow - to give you a headstart

BlazingSun | Sushi | Mischievous
    Gasten die ik droeg en zich nu niet gedragen voor hen werd liefde gekoesterd maar is nu diep begraven
    Bladzijde zoveel omgeslaan, de strepen die ik verdiend heb heb ik veel opgestaan
    En voor ik ga slapen stel ik u voor aan mijn normen en waarden
    Peasant | Farmer | Rancher

Conscript
    The problem, with isen server, is that it has bugs already that GM's don't seem to figure how to fix out. Such as, that ashkeena bug thingy where you can keep your instance status records clear. People just camp it at ash, no pvp, lol. And I personally think it would've been a greater deal if this conqueror lvls feature didn't exist.....I'm certain they have a copy of it prior to this content as now. Or better yet....going back on content to the original design where you'd max out at 99 and non-heroic or the other hero skills. Much more likely to be more balanced and fun.

Even if the game was lvl 99 with no heroic skills with the gear you have now u will still be OP as ****.

Need help? PM me

Lol. People at Isen are either in inter dung 24/7, or ash 24/7, no pvp at all. Right now the server that has the most PVP is jin, yet its broken as fok 170k ss without an emp? wtf.

jin definetly does not have more pvp than wiping TM priest zerg lmao

Need help? PM me