+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: come Back ?

come Back ?

Hi , i quit the game 2 years ago , i was wondering if its worthed to come back ? i saw theres a new server - without any upg ( if im right ) Is it a 1 shot kill or some changes are made ?

Thx for the answer =)

There are 2 servers without upgs but the server with upgs is most balanced. To make it fair there are new DD stones that give u a minimum of 45% dd (what an epic has) and give you a max of 58% (what the average 4 pt upg has). If you like vit classes (priest, wizz, dekan) or dual wielders (Guardian/Defender) you can roll with 2 glacials and be good.

Iceyy- Borderline retired rohan expert.
    TERA (USA): Ohaiyo @ Ascention Valley
    Need help? PM me

Though, the "balanced" server is actually dead right now.

Heyyy Sub =) .... So Ran - Isen or Jin ... :/ ?

Banned
    You got no choice, Isen is populated, Jin is dead as fk too (and expensive as fk too, you need stuff +18 to avoid being 1shot)

What isen has more .... they made some changes ? new gear that avoid of getting oneshot ... ??

I've actually been away for a couple years now as well. It's good to make a come back, I think the new server will be worth the play.
    Isen
    LF Guild
    Dzara <----Up and coming Warlock

Retired Jin & Rin n00b

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by tornado90 View Post
    What isen has more .... they made some changes ? new gear that avoid of getting oneshot ... ??
    They nerfed almost everything on Isen, but you gotta pay a lot for chimera armor and weapons stones...

Quote Originally Posted by sammmmmyyyy View Post
    Though, the "balanced" server is actually dead right now.
    not rly lots of noob TMs to slay :P

Iceyy- Borderline retired rohan expert.
    TERA (USA): Ohaiyo @ Ascention Valley
    Need help? PM me

Conscript
    isen has been just some mindless grind type of **** lately. pussies need to man up and show for some pvp they're dropping out already, LOL. ez there bunch of ****ing scrubs.