+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

loool overcast thats your 1vrs 1 win?

http://prntscr.com/4mtpg0

so lame not even 3 vrs 1

lol thats more like overfail....

Commoner
    wow took u a week to post that? dont tell any1 how when was just rock vs u that u was 1 hit away from death.. even with your DD armor and your reflect armor and fox.. and rocky was in crap costume.. now he is not and also is using fox.. i said it earlier.. u wont fight rock again w/o scrolls or a zerg.. which you proved tonight at lime. thanks... umad?? bai

Quote Originally Posted by osouls View Post
    even with your DD armor
    lol get your facts straight son.
    DarkPulse, Iceyy's Pimp.

HAHAH. They dont have a Tittle ). Tiesto has a tittle "Guardian of Victory". Overcast used tali or opaniel?

They do have titles idk why they are not shown in the picture but they do. And overcast got opaniel

Iceyy- Borderline retired rohan expert.
    TERA (USA): Ohaiyo @ Ascention Valley
    Need help? PM me

on that foto overcast using opaniel and rockbiter the 4x upg .....

Commoner
    Quote Originally Posted by alladim View Post
    on that foto overcast using opaniel and rockbiter the 4x upg .....
    get ya facts right... i havent had upg since traded to ladridragon back when was in supsup. and yea ov3 was in opaniel (nerfed stones) in that photo using 2 feathers ... and rock was using EPIC and 2 feathers. and crap costume... but tell me what happend when was just rock with the epic and 4 feathers? and i kept tort far enough away so that u didnt get HP back from aoe on him also.... was you or was you not 1 hit away from death even after using several TD's HOLY's and Magic Barrier... havent seen tiesto w/o scrolls since i popped new costume and melee now 40k MORE.

and for the record.. when i said i cud beat u.. that was almost a week after this Ss was taken. love how u try and twist stuff around.. since ive popped new costume all ive seen from tiesto is him scrolled or his little meat shields pm me.. you so pro pvp 1 v 1. oh and love how even when u was scrolled in ron few days ago there was like 20 of yall.. vs basically me sub and abella and a dekan cant remember his name atm.. yet tiesto still stay at very back behind all his meat shields

for further references, please

Learn2BB
    DarkPulse, Iceyy's Pimp.

Quote Originally Posted by osouls View Post
    get ya facts right... i havent had upg since traded to ladridragon back when was in supsup. and yea ov3 was in opaniel (nerfed stones) in that photo using 2 feathers ... and rock was using EPIC and 2 feathers. and crap costume... but tell me what happend when was just rock with the epic and 4 feathers? and i kept tort far enough away so that u didnt get HP back from aoe on him also.... was you or was you not 1 hit away from death even after using several TD's HOLY's and Magic Barrier... havent seen tiesto w/o scrolls since i popped new costume and melee now 40k MORE.

and for the record.. when i said i cud beat u.. that was almost a week after this Ss was taken. love how u try and twist stuff around.. since ive popped new costume all ive seen from tiesto is him scrolled or his little meat shields pm me.. you so pro pvp 1 v 1. oh and love how even when u was scrolled in ron few days ago there was like 20 of yall.. vs basically me sub and abella and a dekan cant remember his name atm.. yet tiesto still stay at very back behind all his meat shields
    I dunno. All I see is a picture where he dropped 3 of you. And worse you are all in the same guild and apparently couldn't coordinate yourselves. I don't care how crappy you claim your equip is, if 3 of you together as a team can't beat a single templar, you have failed hard.

Just calling it as I see it. Perhaps you have a picture you can share with us where you dropped him in a similar manner?
    There is nothing noble about being superior to others. True nobility is gained by becoming superior to one's former self.