+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by BananaBandit View Post
    I dunno. All I see is a picture where he dropped 3 of you. And worse you are all in the same guild and apparently couldn't coordinate yourselves. I don't care how crappy you claim your equip is, if 3 of you together as a team can't beat a single templar, you have failed hard.

Just calling it as I see it. Perhaps you have a picture you can share with us where you dropped him in a similar manner?
    Not when that templar got 30% dmg reflect edwin and indo 11% melee boots )))))))))))))))))))))))))))))) not to mention 71% dd and better rings than the duo of rock and overcast. Not to mention he explained what rings he has :P

Iceyy- Borderline retired rohan expert.
    TERA (USA): Ohaiyo @ Ascention Valley
    Need help? PM me

I dunno. All I see is a picture where he dropped 3 of you. And worse you are all in the same guild and apparently couldn't coordinate yourselves. I don't care how crappy you claim your equip is, if 3 of you together as a team can't beat a single templar, you have failed hard.

Just calling it as I see it. Perhaps you have a picture you can share with us where you dropped him in a similar manner?
    Quote Originally Posted by ShadowAce View Post
    Not when that templar got 30% dmg reflect edwin and indo 11% melee boots )))))))))))))))))))))))))))))) not to mention 71% dd and better rings than the duo of rock and overcast. Not to mention he explained what rings he has :P
    invalid picture is invalid.

1st, we all know what kind of gear Tiesto uses, kind of.
    2nd, 3v1 you lost with 3v1, no excuses. does not matter if your gear is less OP than the 1 guy. 3v1 is shameful.
    DarkPulse, Iceyy's Pimp.

This picture has nothing to argue because it cant show all the aspects of the issue raised here. Rings? Stones?armors? weapons?Scrolls... So if you have 1xxx ppl, just naked, 1xxx ppl cant win a well-geared person. Spend too much $ for this game and you will have a bigh mouth to be proud ) hohoho.

The problem with Rohan (at least here) is that it has long ago stopped being a game of skill.

The more money you have, the better gear you have.
    =
    The better gear you have, the more you win regardless of the skill of your opponents.
    ==
    The more money you have, the more you win regardless of the skill of your opponents.

This is particularly true in Ran where OP gear unattainable anywhere else without the expenditure of RPs was sold in IM.

Quote Originally Posted by CowboyTPHCM View Post
    This picture has nothing to argue because it cant show all the aspects of the issue raised here. Rings? Stones?armors? weapons?Scrolls... So if you have 1xxx ppl, just naked, 1xxx ppl cant win a well-geared person. Spend too much $ for this game and you will have a bigh mouth to be proud ) hohoho.
    I am sorry to say that regardless of gear, as long as the players were of equal level and equiv skill sets, gear should not be a factor. 3 players that know how to play their character effectively can take down this guy no matter how much dd or reflect he has. In short if those 3 players knew what they were doing, they should have been able to take this guy down if this were not a 100% pay to win server.
    There is nothing noble about being superior to others. True nobility is gained by becoming superior to one's former self.

The problem with Rohan is that
    it's a faking grind fest.
    DarkPulse, Iceyy's Pimp.

They do have titles idk why they are not shown in the picture but they do. And overcast got opaniel
    Because he disabled titles on his screen, so it only shows his title.

i used to make overcast cry everytime he sees me............ i killed him like 1000000 times in upper with his 3 characters it was sooooooooo funny
    LexusGS 115 ran - Best Dekan in history retired
    Latvala 114 ran - 2nd Best Dekan in history retired

GM WalkingDead retired

Commoner

I am sorry to say that regardless of gear, as long as the players were of equal level and equiv skill sets, gear should not be a factor. [/I]
    soo equal lvl? ok give me 30 reflect armor.. give me 11% melee boots.. oh wait u cant.. those were special items from a p2w event long time ago. gear is ALWAYS a factor. just by ov3 takinf off serpent 170 pd set and putting on a 10x crap pd enchanted glacial +9 set .. 0v3 takes 2k less dmg per hit.. so dont even try to say gear isnt a factor. and dif from 45 dd(epic) and 71dd(upg) is a ton also. their is a reason tiesto got big ego.. same as every other op temp with op gear. GEAR makes the char. the player doesnt. especially on templar.. wow whats so hard about CD chrono.. reflect maybe a magic barrier here or there. and double click +alt your target.. wow sooooo hard. my 12 yr old kid can do that.

I use auto attack basic action therefor I am better than all other templars in this game.

Iceyy- Borderline retired rohan expert.
    TERA (USA): Ohaiyo @ Ascention Valley
    Need help? PM me

Quote Originally Posted by osouls View Post
    soo equal lvl? ok give me 30 reflect armor.. give me 11% melee boots.. oh wait u cant.. those were special items from a p2w event long time ago. gear is ALWAYS a factor. just by ov3 takinf off serpent 170 pd set and putting on a 10x crap pd enchanted glacial +9 set .. 0v3 takes 2k less dmg per hit.. so dont even try to say gear isnt a factor. and dif from 45 dd(epic) and 71dd(upg) is a ton also. their is a reason tiesto got big ego.. same as every other op temp with op gear. GEAR makes the char. the player doesnt. especially on templar.. wow whats so hard about CD chrono.. reflect maybe a magic barrier here or there. and double click +alt your target.. wow sooooo hard. my 12 yr old kid can do that.
    Did you perhaps not understand the last sentence of the paragraph you quoted?

I am sorry to say that regardless of gear, as long as the players were of equal level and equiv skill sets, gear should not be a factor. 3 players that know how to play their character effectively can take down this guy no matter how much dd or reflect he has. In short if those 3 players knew what they were doing, they should have been able to take this guy down if this were not a 100% pay to win server.
    The fact that Ran is a 100% unbalanced p2w server makes the task of 3 players trying to take down a player with IM gear a little more challenging.
    There is nothing noble about being superior to others. True nobility is gained by becoming superior to one's former self.