+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
    Quote Originally Posted by OnStrike View Post
    Okay good explaination then what about without mobi scroll and winged foots? :| and what about doing it every time? Nice lag
    Thats so dumb, Ludz is from Egypt and his internet doesn't work as good as in the US.
    Magical - Templar -"Remember the Enmity"- <33

PRO- GUITARIST, SOCCER PLAYER AND SURFER
    Frank
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U8Mtk...eature=related
    Batman ~ 108 str Dhan

Quote Originally Posted by frank93usa View Post
    Thats so dumb, Ludz is from Egypt and his internet doesn't work as good as in the US.
    Umm what about Tarek, D luffy and sweet angel? Bohahaha I rather you say nothing because you just trying too hard to prove a point from some speculations

Umm what about Tarek, D luffy and sweet angel? Bohahaha I rather you say nothing because you just trying too hard to prove a point from some speculations
    Everyone knows Tarek aka Luffy is from Egypt too, why do you think they named their guild "Egyptians4Ever" ? And SweetAngel is from Peru, their internet isn't the best as reliable
    as is in other countries.

Question is, why are you trying hard to get all the best templar in guild banned? scured much ?
    Magical - Templar -"Remember the Enmity"- <33

PRO- GUITARIST, SOCCER PLAYER AND SURFER
    Frank
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U8Mtk...eature=related
    Batman ~ 108 str Dhan

Oh hail lag!!!!! \,,/

Quote Originally Posted by frank93usa View Post
    Everyone knows Tarek aka Luffy is from Egypt too, why do you think they named their guild "Egyptians4Ever" ? And SweetAngel is from Peru, their internet isn't the best as reliable
    as is in other countries.

Question is, why are you trying hard to get all the best templar in guild banned? scured much ?
    Did we ask the gm to take a look? No
    Did we say they hack in any of the comments above? No
    What are our point with these video? That we suspect them to use some thing that give them greater mobility and the teleportation when they about to lose a fight.

What did you trying to prove? They are not hacking as saying they should not be banned.
    What are discussing between me and FrontlinerCDV? We are giving out opinion and speculation about weird ****s and did not mention any hacking.
    What are you mentioning? That they are not "Hacking".

Conclusion who's trying hard to defend? You Mr.Frank.Cast.Heroic.From.Skill.Bar. :P

Did we ask the gm to take a look? No
    Did we say they hack in any of the comments above? No
    What are our point with these video? That we suspect them to use some thing that give them greater mobility and the teleportation when they about to lose a fight.

What did you trying to prove? They are not hacking as saying they should not be banned.
    What are discussing between me and FrontlinerCDV? We are giving out opinion and speculation about weird ****s and did not mention any hacking.
    What are you mentioning? That they are not "Hacking".

Conclusion who's trying hard to defend? You Mr.Frank.Cast.Heroic.From.Skill.Bar. :P
    After examining those videos I see in both cases a lagging client that is not accurately representing what the server 'sees'. Even in the case of the priest net-binding someone inside a safezone lagging can even account for the fact that the cast was made before the templar crossed the 'line' and didn't kick in until after the player was well inside.

There's a lot of factors that can account for that lag, and none of them is anything Playwithi can do anything about using today's technology.

1. Network lag. proximity doesn't necessarily guarantee a lag-free gaming experience, but long distances from the server can almost guarantee higher latencies.
    2. Do you play at a high resolution and can your video card handle it at decent framerates (Rohan's client framerate is capped at 30fps)?
    3. How fast is your processor, memory, drives?
    4. How large is your MTU? Got a nice fast ISP? Does your router prioritize gaming network packets (QoS)?

Even with all of these things optimized for Rohan on your side, you will not get a guarantee that you will be 100% in synch with other players that are not optimized for this game.

Short answer: Don't assume that something is wrong just because it looks fishy to you. To other players or the person you suspect of foul play, it won't.
    Most of the time it is every bit as legit as seeing an evolved dekan running on a treadmill (haven't we all seen that?).

Quote Originally Posted by lightsinthesky View Post
    Now I know why Rohan threads go off-topic. People don't read the thread title.
    Actually it didn't. The entire thread so far was about people suspected if cheating/hacking. It has surprisingly stayed with that focus. My response was for one of those concerns. Frank's original post was about possible weapon or damage hacking.
    Last edited by BananaBandit; 09-14-2014 at 05:31 PM.
    There is nothing noble about being superior to others. True nobility is gained by becoming superior to one's former self.

One of Linn`s boys doing the dirty job for her
    Okay good explaination then what about without mobi scroll and winged foots? :| and what about doing it every time? Nice lag
    Well, if you can provide videos we may be able to explain what happens from a technical standpoint should that be possible. It could be that he's using hacked gear, but from the raw footage it just looks so to be more related to the in-game hit detection and the lag issues overall. I've played the game enough that I got used to seeing **** like that happen all the time; hell, I often used "sit" to circumvent stuns from locking me in place, particularly the Templar stun, Marea's Hammer, as that one has a cast time and a noticeable animation.