+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Cv 9/11/2014

Cv 9/11/2014

today CV was fun, finally i like the way the GMs managed the event, Atzigan summoned bosses (for me that was interesting and dynamic), hope you will do a better job running events......

Yah Atzingan is good, I like the guy !
    Magical - Templar -"Remember the Enmity"- <33

PRO- GUITARIST, SOCCER PLAYER AND SURFER
    Frank
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U8Mtk...eature=related
    Batman ~ 108 str Dhan

Except by summoning bosses he made the event easier for the attackers.

If you are a templar player you should know euphoria does not work on the stone BUT if you splash with equality it does give you euphoria and if you splash on a mob theres no pvp reduction meaning u hit harder thus heal more. I checked (note: I have 55% attack stone cv costume and 100 all stat talisman) I was getting heals of up to 70k (was probs a crit) with 1.9 attacks per second and a 50% chance to splash it is impossible to kill me unless you do it in 1 hit (or splashing onto mirror/counter attack).

Iceyy- Borderline retired rohan expert.
    TERA (USA): Ohaiyo @ Ascention Valley
    Need help? PM me

Quote Originally Posted by ShadowAce View Post
    Except by summoning bosses he made the event easier for the attackers.

If you are a templar player you should know euphoria does not work on the stone BUT if you splash with equality it does give you euphoria and if you splash on a mob theres no pvp reduction meaning u hit harder thus heal more. I checked (note: I have 55% attack stone cv costume and 100 all stat talisman) I was getting heals of up to 70k (was probs a crit) with 1.9 attacks per second and a 50% chance to splash it is impossible to kill me unless you do it in 1 hit (or splashing onto mirror/counter attack).
    omg 0.o what a freak lol jajaj thanks for your info, i know Atzigan will run better CV and at least he listened to gamers

yeah I explained it to him after

Iceyy- Borderline retired rohan expert.
    TERA (USA): Ohaiyo @ Ascention Valley
    Need help? PM me

Banned

Awards Showcase

Aha! That was you ShadowAce! I'll make sure to set things up better for future CVs. It was indeed fun, but there's a couple things that needed better preparation.
    We got stomped but it won't be easy next time! I have to run more events and I'll probably run some server specific events as well but stay tuned for that info which we need to prepare.

Banned

Awards Showcase

Quote Originally Posted by delmalin View Post
    today CV was fun, finally i like the way the GMs managed the event, Atzigan summoned bosses (for me that was interesting and dynamic), hope you will do a better job running events......
    Glad you liked it ! I'll take Defenders to victory next time!

Banned

Awards Showcase

Quote Originally Posted by frank93usa View Post
    Yah Atzingan is good, I like the guy !
    Thanks! Hopefully I get to run more events in the future if time allows it.

Also, take into account that if the gm character dies everyone will lose guild buffs (which happened today), and the guild buffs do balance somewhat defenders vs attackers.

Banned

Awards Showcase

Quote Originally Posted by bacnab View Post
    Also, take into account that if the gm character dies everyone will lose guild buffs (which happened today), and the guild buffs do balance somewhat defenders vs attackers.
    I turned into everyone's pinata and I had a ridiculous amount of HP. Next time it won't be easy !