+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Cv 9/11/2014

Quote Originally Posted by Atzigan View Post
    I turned into everyone's pinata and I had a ridiculous amount of HP. Next time it won't be easy !
    Did that before

I remember one year here the GMs wore some 2000% damage reflect costumes. Was a hoot getting 1-shotted on a vit dekan by reflect when you took a swat at a GM (that said "C'mon. Give it a try. I dare you."). Forgot which one it was -- was about 4-5 years ago.

We all had a real laugh at the time.
    There is nothing noble about being superior to others. True nobility is gained by becoming superior to one's former self.

Quote Originally Posted by Atzigan View Post
    Aha! That was you ShadowAce! I'll make sure to set things up better for future CVs. It was indeed fun, but there's a couple things that needed better preparation.
    We got stomped but it won't be easy next time! I have to run more events and I'll probably run some server specific events as well but stay tuned for that info which we need to prepare.
    Indeed it was! I hope you take more of my advice than just to not spawn zeit

Iceyy- Borderline retired rohan expert.
    TERA (USA): Ohaiyo @ Ascention Valley
    Need help? PM me

Quote Originally Posted by ShadowAce View Post
    Indeed it was! I hope you take more of my advice than just to not spawn zeit
    He didn't spawn Ruler & Beze? Aww!
    There is nothing noble about being superior to others. True nobility is gained by becoming superior to one's former self.

u dont get abs from those! :P I mean if I was gonna spawn mobs.... I know the perfect one :P

Iceyy- Borderline retired rohan expert.
    TERA (USA): Ohaiyo @ Ascention Valley
    Need help? PM me