+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4
    We all talk about what happens in Rohan, it is very obvious and the solution is very easy but do not want to hear.
    We need fusion of "JIN and RAN SERVER"
    We need "new sales Upgrades" by "IM, or BADGES (Archievement sytem)".
    Great would be to obtain the best items based on our effort (walter +7, +7 talisman, reinforcement +1, or parts upg) not everything is money
    We need "new armor Tali" to benefit rohan and users
    We need better balance in skills and scrolls, more damage for "half elf, dark elf, giants, humans, etc". we control "Templars and Dekans" abuse scrolls.
    We do not need more than talismans champion spoil the game, the balance is in the skills
    I'm coming more than a month without playing Rohan because it looks like a ship adrift, GM are silent about the constant complaints.
    At this rate I'll be another one of the many who left Rohan

Except for the "Merge servers" crap, all of these arguments have been brought up over, and over, and over yet again over the past 6 years. They have done nothing, are doing nothing and will do nothing to address them.

Isen was supposed to address these complaints, but nobody seems interested. All anybody seems to want in these servers is an easy go of leveling it and "One click - I win" killing their competitors.
    There is nothing noble about being superior to others. True nobility is gained by becoming superior to one's former self.

Banned
    Lol..they refuse to even fix blunt mastery...if they won't even do that as a start don't get your hopes up about them doing anything to actually improve the game. They might act like they're making changes here and there but w/e they do is like trying to bail out the Titanic with a little red solo cup.

From what I have seen over the years, every single update these guys have made was very carefully thought out with a detailed short-term cost/benefit analysis for each one. If the change was not something that enticed players to buy RPs right now, they didn't do it. Bug and glitch fices are not a part of this process and IMHO some of them can never be dealt with.

This short-term CBA more often than not took the priority even over long term CBA and analysis of effects to the game & its internal economy.

It is sad that a game with this much potential and loyal player base was hobbled by a publisher that was more interested in short term profits than long term game health.

Personally I am not seeing a very bright future for iRohan. PWI has a second (3rd?) chance to get it right with Isen. I just hope they can change their previous pattern to one that looks toward long term growth and health over short term money spikes from a dwindling population.
    There is nothing noble about being superior to others. True nobility is gained by becoming superior to one's former self.