+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Why rohan Abandonet JIN and RAN server?

Why rohan Abandonet JIN and RAN server?
    * Should allow the same updates in Jin and Ran (new weapons and armor tali) implement badges to trade with same way as ISEN
    * Weapons, armor and accessories (tali) are purchased only with badges.
    * No more dividing Rohan, fusion server (Jin and Ran)
    * Allow migration to a new server compensating users upgrade
    or changing your weapons for something similar (opaniel +18).
    All invested much time and money and now exclude us,
    we need a solution, we need equality.

It's simply the way this game runs, when they have all the hard earned cash from you and many others, they just open a new server and go looking new victims.

Banned
    They don't want you playing on those servers because they can milk you for more if you restart on Isen.

These guys have milked Ran and Jin as for as much as they can get. Not much reason to give them so much attention anymore.
    I actually logged one of my Ran accts yesterday for giggles and took a look around. Ran was ..... shockingly desolate. I suspect Jin isn't a lot better (should log a Jin acct too and take a look).

Isen is now seen as the new golden goose and that is where most of the attention will go. I don't have an Isen acct and doubt I ever will.
    There is nothing noble about being superior to others. True nobility is gained by becoming superior to one's former self.

jin=too much melodrama with same repertory ran=??? idk and isen = the new way to ... anyhow all people know

Banned
    Jin = broken server where everyone hit 50k reg with +18 stuff
    Ran = broken server with upg/epic

Isen : the new hope of a balanced pvp but way too expensive (in money/time)

Merge ran and jin together re-sell upgs (in the form of 2 parts so ppl can farm/sell the other 2) best of both worlds with less 50k regular hits.

Iceyy- Borderline retired rohan expert.
    TERA (USA): Ohaiyo @ Ascention Valley
    Need help? PM me

Quote Originally Posted by MadMadam View Post
    * -> Don't care. Ran and Jin are both badly unbalanced.
    and by dodging the subject you balance them right? :|
    * -> Accessories and armors are available for purchase via badges anyways, weapons aren't though. Could be a suggestion, but I'd expect them to be up for a large amount of badges which would take a long length of time to possess anyways. Not bad a suggestion nonetheless.
    Why would you need rings on badge exchange if reinforced boss drops are the best? I would rather some RNG box with random items for 10 badges that can contain anything from teardrops to scrolls to enhancement abradent (100% one with no chance increase) to ancient SES (not 100%) and ofc some filler items like blazing temple relics and crone pouches and 1 sec legendary pots.

* -> No, merging them doesn't hand anything, considering that both have digged their graves already.
    Merging puts 2 "unbalanced" servers together so that it is easier to fix them. I dont know who does the thinking but if it was hard to balance 2 different worlds what happens when its 3? Better to merge them and then its just 2 servers to focus on.

Need help? PM me

Jin and so do not have balance?
    is very easy to balance them, and do not for a whim
    Templar is very po favored the use of scrolling, weapons with bonus to all kinds of attack. this is corrected easily. ISEN example
    the dekan and dhan does too much damage with their skills. reduce the damage of their skills
    the half elf, dark elf human and have very little damage. increase damage skills and buff dex
    is very easy to balance them, and do not for a whim
    or money ??
    the claim was not making excuses to keep out those who invest time and money in rohan.
    where are the GM to respond?

Jin is not so easy to balance we kept on the path to stronger gear but didnt upgrade our DD/defense and thus people hit wayyyyyyy too hard it doesnt matter what class you are. How can you balance 6 years of stronger gear with the same DD you coulda got in the beta? you cant simple as that.

Need help? PM me