+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
    You must be a Templar of those who like to be primarily based on money.
    People are where things are balanced where races are balanced, each player has a role (murderer, defender, healer etc.)
    but when the defender can not resist attacking, this balance is destroyed. (which is the role of the half elf with as little damage to kill who?)
    and this is what happens in rohan, I am Templar and the truth is too unfair that based on scrolls kill everything that crosses my path.
    People went rohan because I can not stand all this and are here to stay whether for investment or affection for Rohan, we are not happy, we are too bored of injustice.
    I am totally convinced that a fusion of the servers, balancing the damage of races would bring more players to the game.
    Something also new players bored killing was no reason this should also be corrected somehow.
    An unfair game does not attract anyone to follow Rohan end so soon.
    ISEN is the same as equal RAN JIN and injustice, that's why I ask you to think once again and merge servers making a serious balance.
    Balance is easy or is it a fad or do not have the ability?
    or want more money, sacrificing rohan?

Honestly old man mark I already thought ahead on what would happen if things went my way and I am confident I can retain the players and do things my way.

Iceyy- Borderline retired rohan expert.
    TERA (USA): Ohaiyo @ Ascention Valley
    Need help? PM me

Nah li'l gal Tina. It won't work. You are going to retain the server's players? Seriously? Hun, you won't have a say in the matter of what the server's players do. Trust me on that

I have written about the line in the sand that most players have. There is only so much people will tolerate. You muck with the rules of how they play after they have spent a lot of cash building for the current play environment and PWi will find they have crossed that line for an awful lot of people.

I've seen what attempting to balance servers that have long term, paying populations does. It ain't pretty. Players get very pissed off and they leave - often for good. Every time YNK/PWi has done it, it cost them a lot of players every time.

And face it. Why did people move to Jin in the first place? Because they don't want to play in a server full of Epics and Upgrades. Some people in Jin can't seem to wrap their heads around that simple fact.
    There is nothing noble about being superior to others. True nobility is gained by becoming superior to one's former self.

I merely stated that if things were to go my way I could but things are not so there we are.

I read your line in the sand argument and its understandable but at the end of the day its all about tradeoffs if they can give the players something to get them to cross that line in the sand it will be fine (AKA: Compromise). Its not a decision that can be made in a day there would be extensive research into what they can trade and predictions on how many would refuse to cross the line.

I refuse to use epics and upgrades as an excuse for why players left ran for jin. Its too broad of a point to be classified as a single line in the sand. You need to pinpoint the reasons these lines in the sand and one of the big ones that comes to my head is rps. Players cant farm a 15% melee mace and hit the jackpot anymore and players cant farm a 18% hp zhen and hit the jackpot anymore because there are "epics and upgs". I think if your line in the sand has a way for any player to reasonably earn it then people will gladly cross it.

Need help? PM me

But then, we both know that PWi isn't going to do any of this, don't we.

If 6 years of suggestions, begging, pleading, whining, raging and finally resignation of players hasn't gotten thru to this outfit, I honestly doubt anything we have to say here now will make them change the way they run these servers. They are not going to merge the servers and will definitely not do the kind of balancing necessary to bring balanced gameplay to them while there are players on them. I think Isen is their try at putting forth some semblance of balance. We can only wait to see what happens.
    There is nothing noble about being superior to others. True nobility is gained by becoming superior to one's former self.

Quote Originally Posted by ShadowAce View Post
    Honestly old man mark I already thought ahead on what would happen if things went my way and I am confident I can retain the players and do things my way.
    just you being you is enough to make 20% of the population quit ._.
    DarkPulse, Iceyy's Pimp.

Quote Originally Posted by treintram View Post
    just you being you is enough to make 20% of the population quit ._.
    harharhar

/10chars

Need help? PM me

Quote Originally Posted by ShadowAce View Post
    harharhar

/10chars
    <3
    /10lovies :3
    DarkPulse, Iceyy's Pimp.

Just merge Ran and Jin servers ppl have nothing to do there... After merge sell upg parts/epics and make those sales every month not like once so ppl who can not charge can save and make upg parts available for badges. Ppl who do not want epics/upg and want to be squishy can go to Isen and ppl who always dreamed about having upg/epic will go to merged server. Those who are crying about epics upg on Jin they are just things to balance this server.+ some rework on skill and servers will be full again. And if u are 1 of ppl who invested so much into Jin and do not want upg/epic look at yourself really even u do not play there server is empty.

I see that Isen is as empty as Ran and Jin since the best guild event was over. our guild went from 60 players on to 9 and up to 6 of those belong to the guild master.