+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    "Advanced" is definitely more polite than calling him old. Mark get back to work on that backdoor backbone backstreet boys stuff!

Hey Ish, don forget you are following right on my backside with that age thing

b'sides I just added Yurn's forum topics for patch notes & stuffs.

Once I get my VMWare & MSSQL 2014 reinstalled i'll turn on the profiler and sniff out the map server's db calls. Once I have that I can rewrite their atrocious EM stored procedures. Those are a mess. I hate writing stuff in TSQL. It's ugly. Much prefer doing stuff in Java or C# but the map server doesn't like talking to stored procs in C#. Posting stuff for sale is done, just gotta get the paging for getting bought stuff done. The stored proc for that is nasty. They should have hired me to do it in the first place. I would have made it far more efficient.

(bet that went right over Ish's head :-D )
    There is nothing noble about being superior to others. True nobility is gained by becoming superior to one's former self.

Fak jabva @@
    DarkPulse, Iceyy's Pimp.

I have a fan @ epvpers rohan forums

(*** EDIT -- removed link. That thread not appropriate for here ***)

epvpers post #29547025

Last edited by BananaBandit; 09-11-2014 at 06:38 AM.
    There is nothing noble about being superior to others. True nobility is gained by becoming superior to one's former self.

lol dat fat old nerd insult.
    DarkPulse, Iceyy's Pimp.

hehe. When people pull out the fat old fart insults card here, they don't work because i've seen a lot worse and laugh them off even faster

Quote Originally Posted by BananaBandit View Post
    Hey Ish, don forget you are following right on my backside with that age thing

b'sides I just added Yurn's forum topics for patch notes & stuffs.

Once I get my VMWare & MSSQL 2014 reinstalled i'll turn on the profiler and sniff out the map server's db calls. Once I have that I can rewrite their atrocious EM stored procedures. Those are a mess. I hate writing stuff in TSQL. It's ugly. Much prefer doing stuff in Java or C# but the map server doesn't like talking to stored procs in C#. Posting stuff for sale is done, just gotta get the paging for getting bought stuff done. The stored proc for that is nasty. They should have hired me to do it in the first place. I would have made it far more efficient.

(bet that went right over Ish's head :-D )
    Every single word of it.