Closed Thread
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by frank93usa View Post
    he prolly got caught for helping E2N and SG to get us all banned.
    gtfo you sh!t. verenbaen was best GM , at least he listens to players crap , he wanted to make this game much better for ungratefull sh!ts like u
    ~*~ Maha ~*~
    I will do more than belong, I will PARTICIPATE ,I will do more than care, I will HELP, I will do more than believe, I will PRACTICE,I will be more than fair, I will be KIND, I will do more than forgive, I will FORGET, I will do more than dream, I will WORK, I will do more than teach, I will INSPIRE, I will do more than learn, I will ENRICH, I will do more than give, I will SERVE, I will do more than suffer, I will TRIUMPH.

Quote Originally Posted by ImYouRDestinY View Post
    gtfo you sh!t. verenbaen was best GM , at least he listens to players crap , he wanted to make this game much better for ungratefull sh!ts like u
    Perhaps he tried a little to hard and got canned for it. There are some lines even in Playwithi support that can't be crossed without consequences.
    There is nothing noble about being superior to others. True nobility is gained by becoming superior to one's former self.

Just because Verenbaen gave your account back after you duped scrolls for yourself and guildies doesn't necessarily makes him the best GM Alright?

Adelaine was the best GM!
    Magical - Templar -"Remember the Enmity"- <33

PRO- GUITARIST, SOCCER PLAYER AND SURFER
    Frank
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U8Mtk...eature=related
    Batman ~ 108 str Dhan

Just because Verenbaen gave your account back after you duped scrolls for yourself and guildies doesn't necessarily makes him
    the best GM Alright?

Adelaine was the best GM!

i never got account back. i had 5 accounts banned for nothing, i should hate veren for tht too, but tht wont make me forget all the good stuff he was trying to do to make this game better, and banning hackers dnt make him a bad gm.
    ~*~ Maha ~*~
    I will do more than belong, I will PARTICIPATE ,I will do more than care, I will HELP, I will do more than believe, I will PRACTICE,I will be more than fair, I will be KIND, I will do more than forgive, I will FORGET, I will do more than dream, I will WORK, I will do more than teach, I will INSPIRE, I will do more than learn, I will ENRICH, I will do more than give, I will SERVE, I will do more than suffer, I will TRIUMPH.

i never got account back. i had 5 accounts banned for nothing, i should hate veren for tht too, but tht wont make me forget all the good stuff he was trying to do to make this game better, and banning hackers dnt make him a bad gm.
    Maher, I told you not put those indo boots in your characters!
    Magical - Templar -"Remember the Enmity"- <33

PRO- GUITARIST, SOCCER PLAYER AND SURFER
    Frank
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U8Mtk...eature=related
    Batman ~ 108 str Dhan

Maher, I told you not put those indo boots in your characters!
    indo boots on my char? and yhou told me? tht was very random of you.
    ~*~ Maha ~*~

For nothing?

Even after you got called out on forums by a GM still claiming to be innocent? No backbone.

Sineida read your pm please.
    ~*~ Maha ~*~

post random thread,

aaaaand it's converted to Jin drama.
    DarkPulse, Iceyy's Pimp.

Because only SPP drama is allowed and "fun"?