Closed Thread
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast
    Banned

Awards Showcase

Hey guys!
    It is unfortunate to notify you guys that we had to let GM Verenbaen go and he is no longer with us as of 09/09.
    The cause of this action cannot be revealed, however we aim to obtain more support in the very near future.
    Until then, no changes will be made, tickets will be made on time and we are delegating the events he used to run
    to other GMs. I might as well run a couple events for the time being so if you see GM Atzigan holler at me!

R.I.P. Last "good" GM.
    DarkPulse, Iceyy's Pimp.

Belgium - In the sky, looking down upon you.
    I would define "good" only after knowing the reason of his "departure".
    Keep your friends close - your farmers closer
    Leveling slow - to give you a headstart

BlazingSun | Sushi | Mischievous
    Gasten die ik droeg en zich nu niet gedragen voor hen werd liefde gekoesterd maar is nu diep begraven
    Bladzijde zoveel omgeslaan, de strepen die ik verdiend heb heb ik veel opgestaan
    En voor ik ga slapen stel ik u voor aan mijn normen en waarden
    Peasant | Farmer | Rancher

There are some things that are not our business. The reasons dismissal or quitting of Playwithi staff is one of them.

Too bad to see him/her go but this kind of thing happens in any business. If GM Verenbaen has provided you with contact information you can ask him and he might tell you (though there may be reasons he/she may not even then). Any reasons for dismissal is strictly and confidentially between GM Verenbaen and Playwithi management.

Short answer: They aren't gonna tell you.
    “Beware that, when fighting monsters, you yourself do not become a monster… for when you gaze long into the abyss. The abyss gazes also into you.” ― Friedrich Nietzsche

EliteGamers - http://www.elitegamers.ca

he prolly got caught for helping E2N and SG to get us all banned.
    Magical - Templar -"Remember the Enmity"- <33

PRO- GUITARIST, SOCCER PLAYER AND SURFER
    Frank
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U8Mtk...eature=related
    Batman ~ 108 str Dhan

Belgium - In the sky, looking down upon you.

This device you see here, should only be used once facts are known and not presumed.

Or when you're into "kinky stuff", but that's a whole other ordeal - I think.
    Keep your friends close - your farmers closer
    Leveling slow - to give you a headstart

BlazingSun | Sushi | Mischievous
    Gasten die ik droeg en zich nu niet gedragen voor hen werd liefde gekoesterd maar is nu diep begraven
    Bladzijde zoveel omgeslaan, de strepen die ik verdiend heb heb ik veel opgestaan
    En voor ik ga slapen stel ik u voor aan mijn normen en waarden
    Peasant | Farmer | Rancher

Quote Originally Posted by frank93usa View Post
    he prolly got caught for helping E2N and SG to get us all banned.
    Perhaps. Who knows. We never will for sure (and shouldn't), but the timing is a quite a coincidence.

Speculation is always fun though.
    “Beware that, when fighting monsters, you yourself do not become a monster… for when you gaze long into the abyss. The abyss gazes also into you.” ― Friedrich Nietzsche

EliteGamers - http://www.elitegamers.ca

Quote Originally Posted by xXTheKrakenXx View Post
    make the event better... it sucked as hell... the only winner here was you, first prize on all your accounts... I would have preferred that the event be canceled due to lack of players... you registered 8 accounts... you most have no life... anyways... reply this with another mad answer... if verenbaen is out i'm glad, idc about you
    Because....you didnt get anything because....you rage logged off? All my chars got the prize, EventVerenbaen got the prize, both of the rangers got the prize so I guess you are the ****ty dekan or frank's friends. You quit you are weak you dont deserve anything goodbye!

Oh and thanks for letting me know saving the event for the people who DID register was me no lifing if thats the case id do it any day of the week.

Iceyy- Borderline retired rohan expert.
    TERA (USA): Ohaiyo @ Ascention Valley
    Need help? PM me

Quote Originally Posted by ShadowAce View Post
    Because....you didnt get anything because....you rage logged off? All my chars got the prize, EventVerenbaen got the prize, both of the rangers got the prize so I guess you are the ****ty dekan or frank's friends. You quit you are weak you dont deserve anything goodbye!

Oh and thanks for letting me know saving the event for the people who DID register was me no lifing if thats the case id do it any day of the week.
    OMGH! Last event really got your heart broken, aww you poor Strellyn!
    lol
    Magical - Templar -"Remember the Enmity"- <33

PRO- GUITARIST, SOCCER PLAYER AND SURFER
    Frank
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U8Mtk...eature=related
    Batman ~ 108 str Dhan

Quote Originally Posted by ShadowAce View Post
    lol?

I registered 1 char first then they said qq we need 12 more ppl so I registered 7 more. I logged on event server and gave away 4 of them and I brought 4 to the event. Sineida split them up based on what she thought was right (2 on 1 team and 2 on the other)

Original teams were:

my 2 chars+EventVerenbaen+ranger 1+ranger 2+dekan

versus:

my 2 chars+Frank+Frank's friend #1 + Frank's friend #2

the 3 idiots rage logged and verenbaen shut pvp off and we went back to killing zeit (which 1 temp and 2 rangers does slow) I was winning and I called for a draw based on the circumstances of ppl rage logging off and the GMs agreed. Why are you hating? I gave away 4 char slots and you ppl couldnt stay online to participate I shoulda kept them woulda made the event better.
    i was one of the guys who DC , cuz i thought it was no pvp, plus no priest in pt so i dc after frank dc ......btw my first time particpating, next time ill go prepare