Closed Thread
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by EaglePhoenix View Post
    If you had started with nr.8 - you didn't need to go through the effort of typing the first 7
    Think about what you wrote right there and what nr 8 says...
    “Beware that, when fighting monsters, you yourself do not become a monster… for when you gaze long into the abyss. The abyss gazes also into you.” ― Friedrich Nietzsche

EliteGamers - http://www.elitegamers.ca

Belgium - In the sky, looking down upon you.
    Quote Originally Posted by GodsRage View Post
    Think about what you wrote right there and what nr 8 says...
    That contradiction? Yeah, I know.
    But in my defense, I'm multitasking here.
    Keep your friends close - your farmers closer
    Leveling slow - to give you a headstart

BlazingSun | Sushi | Mischievous
    Gasten die ik droeg en zich nu niet gedragen voor hen werd liefde gekoesterd maar is nu diep begraven
    Bladzijde zoveel omgeslaan, de strepen die ik verdiend heb heb ik veel opgestaan
    En voor ik ga slapen stel ik u voor aan mijn normen en waarden
    Peasant | Farmer | Rancher

Maybe it was because he was messing up the events, I was on the Monster soccer event on monday... and at the middle of the event there was only 7-8 players in 2 teams, Eirene had a multi log with 4 or 5 players idk on both teams, I told verenbaen what the **** was going on with that crap... he told me "I'm aware of that" and he did nothing, the event continued and quitted that **** (the other 2 guys on my pt quitted to) ofc eirene took the prices from both sides...

Quote Originally Posted by xXTheKrakenXx View Post
    Maybe it was because he was messing up the events, I was on the Monster soccer event on monday... and at the middle of the event there was only 7-8 players in 2 teams, Eirene had a multi log with 4 or 5 players idk on both teams, I told verenbaen what the **** was going on with that crap... he told me "I'm aware of that" and he did nothing, the event continued and quitted that **** (the other 2 guys on my pt quitted to) ofc eirene took the prices from both sides...
    That was me not eirene (TheVerenSlayer, EventJiyoon, Eirene, Event301) and I convinced the GMs to give the 1st place prize (30 day egyptian costume and badge of victory) to all the participants and call the event a tie because everyone rage logged off except for me and 3 other players. (Funny fact: I was winning the event by myself too with a 1.5 boss advantage har har har)

And before you claim that I am abusing the system I gave away 4 of my registered slots to other players on event server who then rage logged off once pvp started so I was real fair in that regard.
    Last edited by ShadowAce; 09-10-2014 at 11:10 AM.

Iceyy- Borderline retired rohan expert.
    TERA (USA): Ohaiyo @ Ascention Valley
    Need help? PM me

Quote Originally Posted by ShadowAce View Post
    That was me not eirene (TheVerenSlayer, EventJiyoon, Eirene, Event301) and I convinced the GMs to give the 1st place prize (30 day egyptian costume and badge of victory) to all the participants and call the event a tie because everyone rage logged off except for me and 3 other players. (Funny fact: I was winning the event by myself too with a 1.5 boss advantage har har har)

And before you claim that I am abusing the system I gave away 4 of my registered slots to other players on event server who then rage logged off once pvp started so I was real fair in that regard.

"me and 3 other players".... cof cof on my side, we was 3 players plus your Eirene + Event301, I quitted same as EventVerenbaen so it means there was only 5 players and 4 was yours... "and I convinced the GMs to give the 1st place prize to all the participants.... all participants = you... good job

"me and 3 other players".... cof cof on my side, we was 3 players plus your Eirene + Event301, I quitted same as EventVerenbaen so it means there was only 5 players and 4 was yours... "and I convinced the GMs to give the 1st place prize to all the participants.... all participants = you... good job
    lol?

I registered 1 char first then they said qq we need 12 more ppl so I registered 7 more. I logged on event server and gave away 4 of them and I brought 4 to the event. Sineida split them up based on what she thought was right (2 on 1 team and 2 on the other)

Original teams were:

my 2 chars+EventVerenbaen+ranger 1+ranger 2+dekan

versus:

my 2 chars+Frank+Frank's friend #1 + Frank's friend #2

the 3 idiots rage logged and verenbaen shut pvp off and we went back to killing zeit (which 1 temp and 2 rangers does slow) I was winning and I called for a draw based on the circumstances of ppl rage logging off and the GMs agreed. Why are you hating? I gave away 4 char slots and you ppl couldnt stay online to participate I shoulda kept them woulda made the event better.

Iceyy- Borderline retired rohan expert.
    TERA (USA): Ohaiyo @ Ascention Valley
    Need help? PM me

Commoner
    sooo any gm actually going to reply here and let us know whats up?

Quote Originally Posted by ShadowAce View Post
    lol?

I registered 1 char first then they said qq we need 12 more ppl so I registered 7 more. I logged on event server and gave away 4 of them and I brought 4 to the event. Sineida split them up based on what she thought was right (2 on 1 team and 2 on the other)

Original teams were:

my 2 chars+EventVerenbaen+ranger 1+ranger 2+dekan

versus:

my 2 chars+Frank+Frank's friend #1 + Frank's friend #2

the 3 idiots rage logged and verenbaen shut pvp off and we went back to killing zeit (which 1 temp and 2 rangers does slow) I was winning and I called for a draw based on the circumstances of ppl rage logging off and the GMs agreed. Why are you hating? I gave away 4 char slots and you ppl couldnt stay online to participate I shoulda kept them woulda made the event better.
    make the event better... it sucked as hell... the only winner here was you, first prize on all your accounts... I would have preferred that the event be canceled due to lack of players... you registered 8 accounts... you most have no life... anyways... reply this with another mad answer... if verenbaen is out i'm glad, idc about you

you people are such cry babies ._.

and strellan is such a bully.
    DarkPulse, Iceyy's Pimp.

Belgium - In the sky, looking down upon you.
    You're such a troll.

Don't even deny it.
    Keep your friends close - your farmers closer
    Leveling slow - to give you a headstart

BlazingSun | Sushi | Mischievous
    Gasten die ik droeg en zich nu niet gedragen voor hen werd liefde gekoesterd maar is nu diep begraven
    Bladzijde zoveel omgeslaan, de strepen die ik verdiend heb heb ik veel opgestaan
    En voor ik ga slapen stel ik u voor aan mijn normen en waarden
    Peasant | Farmer | Rancher