Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: No Sense Play

Hybrid View

No Sense Play

Isen no sense play why? u dont need farm crone because its sheet
    yes crone sheet!
    all player selling only for ecash/rps
    this server only for MONEY
    want buy twins? or SES? sure come Echgange market i sell you for ecash wtf?!
    this is rohan? where is old rohan? lol guys
    all player use only chimera and stone lol ? where ghlacial guys omfg
    this is sheet srsly!!!
    players have 23542342 crone but for waT? for nothing
    nothing more!
    again server for real cash
    where is old rohan guys LOL WHERE?!?!?!

crones can buy scrolls from NPC and stones, etc in games. You don't have to pay real money if you got crones.

Quote Originally Posted by PinayDexGuard View Post
    crones can buy scrolls from NPC and stones, etc in games. You don't have to pay real money if you got crones.
    Lol so you bought scrolls, chimeras and then what to do with crones? You need spirit stones to be able to do ANYTHING at all. And where do you get them?
    Well.. IM ofc. Unless you get a few 91lvl+ chars and camp PA for badges so you could gear up... one character.
    Crafting is kinda out of question because of blueprints which dont drop at all. Also armor's stat stones from crafting are waaaaay lower than IM's.

I'm of the same opinion with you Geriel this server's for donation only, to can play here is need of alots os money ..... To lvling you need of pack, hk and you can't lvling without stones and for these you need of rps=Money.
    That's will be not a problem if there was and glacials with max status like other servers and also a event forging.... They said they'll make a free server, a crones server, a new server where all can play without problems... and here's just suck server same **** like jin and rand.
    So I see just same ppl which played RAN and jin which just have moved here...
    Undecided by the changes that have taken place lately.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by D4rius View Post
    I'm of the same opinion with you Geriel this server's for donation only, to can play here is need of alots os money ..... To lvling you need of pack, hk and you can't lvling without stones and for these you need of rps=Money.
    That's will be not a problem if there was and glacials with max status like other servers and also a event forging.... They said they'll make a free server, a crones server, a new server where all can play without problems... and here's just suck server same **** like jin and rand.
    So I see just same ppl which played RAN and jin which just have moved here...
    If you don't want to purchase the stone from the Item Mall you are able to purchase attack stones for the Chimera Armor and Weapons from the Badge Exchange Center. The stones will cost you either 6 or 7 badges and will last you 7 days. As you will win Power Badges from the power arena whether your side wins or loses you have this option to buy the stones for your character without having to spend any money. As stated in another reply you are able to purchase scrolls with crones in game. You can also buy the hunter kits from in game sundries stores that will last you 8 hours. If you wish to upgrade them to 15 or 30 day kits you would have to buy a preservation stone from the Item Mall however.

Banned
    you guys are so retarded its beyond belief. anyone that fell for this so-called "balance server." is just plain ol' dumb. what they've done in essence is created the server they always wanted. FULL chimera/tali. that's what they wanted with JIN but people still used glacials. RAN they can't do that because we have epic/upgrades. so let's trick these dumb cows into a new server with 100% dependability on IM stones with this fake picture of a balanced server to attract retards. i haven't logged that server once. only the idiots will be on this server.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by shawnc1186ishere View Post
    you guys are so retarded its beyond belief. anyone that fell for this so-called "balance server." is just plain ol' dumb. what they've done in essence is created the server they always wanted. FULL chimera/tali. that's what they wanted with JIN but people still used glacials. RAN they can't do that because we have epic/upgrades. so let's trick these dumb cows into a new server with 100% dependability on IM stones with this fake picture of a balanced server to attract retards. i haven't logged that server once. only the idiots will be on this server.
    Rofl. So true. People cried when the devs implemented the option limits, and all Isen pretty much amounts to is Jin with option limits. Oh yeah...and a whole bunch of new gear to +12...get that credit card ready.

I think my favorite thing though is how people been asking for years for Ran and Jin to have separate server specific IM's and the devs wouldn't/couldn't do it. People been asking for years to have server specific NPC's for Ran and Jin to sell server specific items if that was not possible. They wouldn't/couldn't do it. Now let's launch Isen...oh yeah, and it has both those things rofl. Seriously? Its like the people in charge are openly trolling the players...and they keep paying for more lol.

Its too bad they didn't just split Ran/Jin and make server specific changes when they had the chance...now they have 3 broken servers to split a small population over instead of two. Worst part about the whole thing is we still haven't even gotten even the smallest attempt of a skill balance patch in what, like 2+ years lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Gadwin83 View Post
    Its too bad they didn't just split Ran/Jin and make server specific changes when they had the chance...now they have 3 broken servers to split a small population over instead of two. Worst part about the whole thing is we still haven't even gotten even the smallest attempt of a skill balance patch in what, like 2+ years lol.
    If you took away all the Tropies, Talismen, 30% alms & 50%attack scrolls, all the stupid ass Costumes with + attack, absolutes, chimera earings, and eye's, remove the 500vit costumes.
    It would balance quite abit. Not entirely, but quite abit.
    DarkPulse, Iceyy's Pimp.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by treintram View Post
    If you took away all the Tropies, Talismen, 30% alms & 50%attack scrolls, all the stupid ass Costumes with + attack, absolutes, chimera earings, and eye's, remove the 500vit costumes.
    It would balance quite abit. Not entirely, but quite abit.
    If I was in charge, second thing I would do would be to get rid of all the stat boosting scrolls other than alm scrolls. At least alm srolls benefit most builds somewhat evenly...unlike stupid attack scrolls and crit damage scrolls. But I'm not in charge...last time they offered me a job as a consultant to help fix the game I declined because they don't listen to player feedback at all anyhow.

Quote Originally Posted by Gadwin83 View Post
    If I was in charge, second thing I would do would be to get rid of all the stat boosting scrolls other than alm scrolls. At least alm srolls benefit most builds somewhat evenly...unlike stupid attack scrolls and crit damage scrolls. But I'm not in charge...last time they offered me a job as a consultant to help fix the game I declined because they don't listen to player feedback at all anyhow.
    just remove the 30's alm and go back to the 10's and 20's :3
    DarkPulse, Iceyy's Pimp.