+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: No Sense Play

No Sense Play

Isen no sense play why? u dont need farm crone because its sheet
    yes crone sheet!
    all player selling only for ecash/rps
    this server only for MONEY
    want buy twins? or SES? sure come Echgange market i sell you for ecash wtf?!
    this is rohan? where is old rohan? lol guys
    all player use only chimera and stone lol ? where ghlacial guys omfg
    this is sheet srsly!!!
    players have 23542342 crone but for waT? for nothing
    nothing more!
    again server for real cash
    where is old rohan guys LOL WHERE?!?!?!

crones can buy scrolls from NPC and stones, etc in games. You don't have to pay real money if you got crones.

Quote Originally Posted by PinayDexGuard View Post
    crones can buy scrolls from NPC and stones, etc in games. You don't have to pay real money if you got crones.
    Lol so you bought scrolls, chimeras and then what to do with crones? You need spirit stones to be able to do ANYTHING at all. And where do you get them?
    Well.. IM ofc. Unless you get a few 91lvl+ chars and camp PA for badges so you could gear up... one character.
    Crafting is kinda out of question because of blueprints which dont drop at all. Also armor's stat stones from crafting are waaaaay lower than IM's.

I'm of the same opinion with you Geriel this server's for donation only, to can play here is need of alots os money ..... To lvling you need of pack, hk and you can't lvling without stones and for these you need of rps=Money.
    That's will be not a problem if there was and glacials with max status like other servers and also a event forging.... They said they'll make a free server, a crones server, a new server where all can play without problems... and here's just suck server same **** like jin and rand.
    So I see just same ppl which played RAN and jin which just have moved here...
    Undecided by the changes that have taken place lately.

Banned
    you guys are so retarded its beyond belief. anyone that fell for this so-called "balance server." is just plain ol' dumb. what they've done in essence is created the server they always wanted. FULL chimera/tali. that's what they wanted with JIN but people still used glacials. RAN they can't do that because we have epic/upgrades. so let's trick these dumb cows into a new server with 100% dependability on IM stones with this fake picture of a balanced server to attract retards. i haven't logged that server once. only the idiots will be on this server.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by D4rius View Post
    I'm of the same opinion with you Geriel this server's for donation only, to can play here is need of alots os money ..... To lvling you need of pack, hk and you can't lvling without stones and for these you need of rps=Money.
    That's will be not a problem if there was and glacials with max status like other servers and also a event forging.... They said they'll make a free server, a crones server, a new server where all can play without problems... and here's just suck server same **** like jin and rand.
    So I see just same ppl which played RAN and jin which just have moved here...
    If you don't want to purchase the stone from the Item Mall you are able to purchase attack stones for the Chimera Armor and Weapons from the Badge Exchange Center. The stones will cost you either 6 or 7 badges and will last you 7 days. As you will win Power Badges from the power arena whether your side wins or loses you have this option to buy the stones for your character without having to spend any money. As stated in another reply you are able to purchase scrolls with crones in game. You can also buy the hunter kits from in game sundries stores that will last you 8 hours. If you wish to upgrade them to 15 or 30 day kits you would have to buy a preservation stone from the Item Mall however.

Isen only for RPS nothing more

Player sell twins only for RPS because CRONE doesnt matter in game

player sell everything for RPS because crone doesnt matter in game

so I can write all day

why u think chimera add set chimera all eq? why? MONEY

They also released a master crafting pack on IM to level up your crafting for spirit stones and it comes with grade V blueprints so you can make magic/mele/hp/ranged spirit stones in game. A lot of people also sell stones in game for crone and of course it will be hard lol that's the point cash is for people that don't have the time to farm things on their own. Any game you play will be the same either you pay to get things the easy way or you actually play the game and farm/gather/craft your own gear. Glacial are also still good they give you more DD if you have good rolls or you can make weapon attack (mainly in the case of dhans) and you will probably do more dmg. So basically the only thing you have to spend rps on is ases, and even these you can find in game for crones. It may not be perfect, it is after all hard to please everyone and people will always find something to cry about, but so far they have shown concern for balancing the server and listening to players.

Note: Verenbaen some PA stones are only 3 day stones and there is no HP stone on sale there.

sow what you guys wanted? ynk have too pay the salary too the GM an the rest iff every one move from ran an jin to isen what you guys whant? ofc you guys have too charge rps too pay the the staff paople just dont belive its a pay too play game but it is my friends verenbaen not here for free he have too recive anything too deal whit all you kids QQing an verenbaen not the only GM here so make the math
    gl every one an stop QQ bcuz was this wat you guys wanted whe run from the upg on ran LOL
    pay to play my friends

1: As long as people REFUSE to purchase those items (twins/ses etc.) the price will drop or they will try to sell for crones.
    2: You can get twins in the game as well as SES from puma/eliz/observer/hell demon and white SES drops in hero map (burnt ruins/forgotten fortress/giant fingerprint) and there is always instance dungeon (get 2+ chars and do intermediate instance to get the most twins and chances for SES.)
    3: If spirit stone blueprints could drop you would be able to make the ronelia spirit stones (but they require grade A spirit stones as an ingredient). If that was possible then the only spirit stone you would need to buy would be the armour spirit stones (as long as you attend PA regularly and use more than 1 char you can pull that off too). Even then I dont see isen as a good option for a server.

I still think ran is the best server overall the high reinforcement rate is too good to pass up. People complain about epics/upgs but the only class that is really screwed without them is dhans and giants. Humans can dual wield and have huge HP buffs, priests go full vit, templars have tali/opaniels, rangers are dead anyways if they get caught, glacial dks are fine higher reinforcement on the rings and 500 vit costume and pvp mages go full vit.
    Last edited by ShadowAce; 09-08-2014 at 12:43 PM.

Iceyy- Borderline retired rohan expert.
    TERA (USA): Ohaiyo @ Ascention Valley
    Need help? PM me