+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: No Sense Play

Quote Originally Posted by alladim View Post
    sow what you guys wanted? ynk have too pay the salary too the GM an the rest iff every one move from ran an jin to isen what you guys whant? ofc you guys have too charge rps too pay the the staff paople just dont belive its a pay too play game but it is my friends verenbaen not here for free he have too recive anything too deal whit all you kids QQing an verenbaen not the only GM here so make the math
    gl every one an stop QQ bcuz was this wat you guys wanted whe run from the upg on ran LOL
    pay to play my friends
    Then maybe get rid of the "free to play" sign? It's kinda misleading.

Isen was a terrible idea the fact that there are players with less than 45% dd who are considered "endgame" is absurd when you factor in all the items that make us stronger. Having said that the upgrade path for the gear is way too expensive and doesnt scale from tier to tier, spirit stones cant be made in game regardless of difficulty duration and tier and the boss drop exchange is worthless. The direction isen server took was not optimal at all but what can you expect from a group of people who DONT PLAY THE GAME.

Iceyy- Borderline retired rohan expert.
    TERA (USA): Ohaiyo @ Ascention Valley
    Need help? PM me

Just don't play the game if you keep complaining, DUH.
    Life is a beach.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by shawnc1186ishere View Post
    you guys are so retarded its beyond belief. anyone that fell for this so-called "balance server." is just plain ol' dumb. what they've done in essence is created the server they always wanted. FULL chimera/tali. that's what they wanted with JIN but people still used glacials. RAN they can't do that because we have epic/upgrades. so let's trick these dumb cows into a new server with 100% dependability on IM stones with this fake picture of a balanced server to attract retards. i haven't logged that server once. only the idiots will be on this server.
    Rofl. So true. People cried when the devs implemented the option limits, and all Isen pretty much amounts to is Jin with option limits. Oh yeah...and a whole bunch of new gear to +12...get that credit card ready.

I think my favorite thing though is how people been asking for years for Ran and Jin to have separate server specific IM's and the devs wouldn't/couldn't do it. People been asking for years to have server specific NPC's for Ran and Jin to sell server specific items if that was not possible. They wouldn't/couldn't do it. Now let's launch Isen...oh yeah, and it has both those things rofl. Seriously? Its like the people in charge are openly trolling the players...and they keep paying for more lol.

Its too bad they didn't just split Ran/Jin and make server specific changes when they had the chance...now they have 3 broken servers to split a small population over instead of two. Worst part about the whole thing is we still haven't even gotten even the smallest attempt of a skill balance patch in what, like 2+ years lol.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Tseyn View Post
    Just don't play the game if you keep complaining, DUH.
    I thought they were all just forum lurkers. Having something to bitch about makes you feel good sometimes.

Quote Originally Posted by Gadwin83 View Post
    Its too bad they didn't just split Ran/Jin and make server specific changes when they had the chance...now they have 3 broken servers to split a small population over instead of two. Worst part about the whole thing is we still haven't even gotten even the smallest attempt of a skill balance patch in what, like 2+ years lol.
    If you took away all the Tropies, Talismen, 30% alms & 50%attack scrolls, all the stupid ass Costumes with + attack, absolutes, chimera earings, and eye's, remove the 500vit costumes.
    It would balance quite abit. Not entirely, but quite abit.
    DarkPulse, Iceyy's Pimp.

don't forget you can craft spirit stones as well, PWI even fixed it so bps drop from mobs, prolly to make things less p2w on isen

updated - i take this back, by making creative spirit stones 4 days ur making this game more P2W and screwing over F2P like always
    Last edited by Trackman800; 09-17-2014 at 08:19 AM.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by treintram View Post
    If you took away all the Tropies, Talismen, 30% alms & 50%attack scrolls, all the stupid ass Costumes with + attack, absolutes, chimera earings, and eye's, remove the 500vit costumes.
    It would balance quite abit. Not entirely, but quite abit.
    If I was in charge, second thing I would do would be to get rid of all the stat boosting scrolls other than alm scrolls. At least alm srolls benefit most builds somewhat evenly...unlike stupid attack scrolls and crit damage scrolls. But I'm not in charge...last time they offered me a job as a consultant to help fix the game I declined because they don't listen to player feedback at all anyhow.

ofc, players sell twins for 2 k rps on Isen...guess what? Isen is best way to farm rps for Ran. Sell 2 twins, get endgame weapon 50 melee 30 dd....you know what I mean.... so make 10 chars on isen just for twins, I can't belive there are players who pay 20 $ or more for a single twin.... anyway, gz to guys who are into bussiness there, everything will be more easy with free 50 k rps haha

Quote Originally Posted by Gadwin83 View Post
    If I was in charge, second thing I would do would be to get rid of all the stat boosting scrolls other than alm scrolls. At least alm srolls benefit most builds somewhat evenly...unlike stupid attack scrolls and crit damage scrolls. But I'm not in charge...last time they offered me a job as a consultant to help fix the game I declined because they don't listen to player feedback at all anyhow.
    just remove the 30's alm and go back to the 10's and 20's :3
    DarkPulse, Iceyy's Pimp.