+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

People are still getting banned, wtf gm your retard $hit

I just found out today "Monkey D. Luffy" account is under investigation, I don't know who is in charged from this bull**** but his account had been locked for at least 4 times in less than 5 months.

Equal2None has been sending plenty of tickets trying to get people from my guild banned, such as: Monkey Da Luffy, SweetAngel, , and me ( Endeavor)

I feel Jin is a waste of time, people can't play without getting their accounts banned or locked for unknown reasons. Like if there is favoritism towards certainly guilds that they been around for some time.
    Some people in my guild and alliance have great gear and can make a huge amount of damage, that don't necessarily means they been using hacks or glitching. What happens to the "FAIR" pvp that used to be so fun back in the days.

Instead of being a game "fight to win" is more a game " spam tickets and get players banned".... Or even better yet " Report players and make it looks like we don't do anything illegal"

PLAYWITH game masters are judging us wrong based on false accusation of players thinking we make excessive damage in pvps, wars, and bosses. This is disgusting when players in Equal2None, StarGazers, FalseDogs been making insanely higher damage than us and we don't spam tickets to PWSupport to investigate their accounts and yet there are some RETARD Game Masters who are making this game less playable and frustrating by locking accounts in our side. While the ones who are using hack, glitching, and duping scrolls ( yes, again) are getting away and free of all.

If nothing good is coming within the next 15 days and Luffy account don't get release, we are going to QUIT and CHARGEBACK all the money charged and **** it, we will be better off in any other game out there.
    Magical - Templar -"Remember the Enmity"- <33

PRO- GUITARIST, SOCCER PLAYER AND SURFER
    Frank
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U8Mtk...eature=related
    Batman ~ 108 str Dhan

I agree that's bull**** sending false tickets yeah, hope it works out for you.

Quote Originally Posted by yellowstar3 View Post
    I agree that's bull**** sending false tickets yeah, hope it works out for you.
    thanks, we don't care anymore. Server is all ruined, I should of gone to Isen.... What of waste of money that Jin#server.
    Magical - Templar -"Remember the Enmity"- <33

PRO- GUITARIST, SOCCER PLAYER AND SURFER
    Frank
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U8Mtk...eature=related
    Batman ~ 108 str Dhan

100% agree, people like to kill but not to be killed thats why they spam tickets, and then they go paranoic thinking all people do the same to them,thief judged by its condition, they dont know the server is dead cuz of them...........paradoxes of life
    "If it bleeds, we can kill it."

If i were in your position i would just continue what i was doing before, i mean funnier ruining for your enemies then just quit. If monkey d luffy truely is innocent then he will get unlocked for sure, no question about it.

True... My account has been locked too, right after I logged for 3 dayz when I stopped playing for 5 months to be exact.
    Life is a beach.

me too get banned idk why im get banned

Banned
    "I am innocent i don't know what happened".

Lol.

Belgium - In the sky, looking down upon you.
    Didn't know there were actually still some people left on Jin. Looks like the few there are, are still trying to get rid of each other.
    You people must be fun to be around with.

Oh wait.
    Keep your friends close - your farmers closer
    Leveling slow - to give you a headstart

BlazingSun | Sushi | Mischievous
    Gasten die ik droeg en zich nu niet gedragen voor hen werd liefde gekoesterd maar is nu diep begraven
    Bladzijde zoveel omgeslaan, de strepen die ik verdiend heb heb ik veel opgestaan
    En voor ik ga slapen stel ik u voor aan mijn normen en waarden
    Peasant | Farmer | Rancher

Conscript
    lol......lol, your banned or unbanned status has absolutely nothing to do with anyone or E2N spamming tickets. For all we know you could've been really abusing the game and got caught and banned.

So don't try and make false accusations you stupid twits.