Threaded View

Quote Originally Posted by jesseh View Post
    I rage log because all of you were a waste of time LOL. I quit because you are right. All of you do not know how to PvP... You clearly forget all the times you would run back to sz like a little b*tch [DURING] PvP
    "Wtf where the fk is iceyy????Oh wow bish went bak to sz"
    Don't try to pull that sh*t with me. I logged because you guys QQ'd so much that I never logged and when I did you and everyone else (minus a few others) reminded me why I quit the game. You talk such a big game, but for what? Lol. You have a 71 dd mace but can't kill ****. The ego is there but the skill you claim to have isn't. You don't even use a mic. I wonder why is that.
    You called Justin irrelevant. At least he could kill sh*t LOL :*
    Scuse me ? The only moment you was out of your hole is when spp gave you Inactivity, Paille gave you his chars and Sammy gave you her priest. And when Scop finished gear your naked chars. So wtf you talking about ?
    Before that you were hiding cause Forever never let you get anything, so before talk about pvp, you only won something when all quitted and you had zerg and nothing used to worth to play.

It's not like I really like Tina but the difference between you and her, is she used her own hands for get what she actually got (exept now the deal she have with Tri but anyway I think that's only theyr problem and it's only since some months), you you only sucked hard for get any pieces of crumbs you actually had. So it's just 100% hypocrisy to talk on her back her about stuff when we all know here the thruth that you nothing and noone but a whore that manipulated people for get anything you cannot afford by yourself.
    Last edited by Mariion; 09-08-2014 at 05:00 PM.
    (/retired)[/B]