+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 13 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by jesseh View Post
    I rage log because all of you were a waste of time LOL. I quit because you are right. All of you do not know how to PvP... You clearly forget all the times you would run back to sz like a little b*tch [DURING] PvP
    "Wtf where the fk is iceyy????Oh wow bish went bak to sz"
    Don't try to pull that sh*t with me. I logged because you guys QQ'd so much that I never logged and when I did you and everyone else (minus a few others) reminded me why I quit the game. You talk such a big game, but for what? Lol. You have a 71 dd mace but can't kill ****. The ego is there but the skill you claim to have isn't. You don't even use a mic. I wonder why is that.
    You called Justin irrelevant. At least he could kill sh*t LOL :*
    Scuse me ? The only moment you was out of your hole is when spp gave you Inactivity, Paille gave you his chars and Sammy gave you her priest. And when Scop finished gear your naked chars. So wtf you talking about ?
    Before that you were hiding cause Forever never let you get anything, so before talk about pvp, you only won something when all quitted and you had zerg and nothing used to worth to play.

It's not like I really like Tina but the difference between you and her, is she used her own hands for get what she actually got (exept now the deal she have with Tri but anyway I think that's only theyr problem and it's only since some months), you you only sucked hard for get any pieces of crumbs you actually had. So it's just 100% hypocrisy to talk on her back her about stuff when we all know here the thruth that you nothing and noone but a whore that manipulated people for get anything you cannot afford by yourself.
    Last edited by Mariion; 09-08-2014 at 05:00 PM.
    (/retired)[/B]

I heard tar won't ally if you're the GM of that guild Hope all is well! Not rly but rly but not rly.
    I hope my whole reason for disbanding Ani comes to fruition and tar/rhio do their own thing .
    But nvm just remembered you only rambo when it comes to derp ppl out of sz. What would you do if u had to fight tar/rhio...ded game is ded quit alrdy :d
    Lol. Because ur such a threat......You dodge so much PvP and are the main reason I stopped playing this game. This lie that you're going around saying that Justin kicked himself from guild is pretty hilarious tho. Why would he do that? To get people to get mad at you?..... ._. If it were anyone else I would believe that maybe he did do it, but when it comes to you hun....sorry as much as I am nice to you..... No one would need to make an excuse to get you out of guild..

Actually I lie you're not the main reason I quit. Mexicans. Mexicans everywhere. inb4omgsoracist.
    I rage log because all of you were a waste of time LOL. I quit because you are right. All of you do not know how to PvP... You clearly forget all the times you would run back to sz like a little b*tch [DURING] PvP
    "Wtf where the fk is iceyy????Oh wow bish went bak to sz"
    Don't try to pull that sh*t with me. I logged because you guys QQ'd so much that I never logged and when I did you and everyone else (minus a few others) reminded me why I quit the game. You talk such a big game, but for what? Lol. You have a 71 dd mace but can't kill ****. The ego is there but the skill you claim to have isn't. You don't even use a mic. I wonder why is that.
    You called Justin irrelevant. At least he could kill sh*t LOL :*
    Hey loves! I would understand how it would seem Justin would kick himself from guild....but for what reason? Doesn't make sense lol.... either way I disbanded teh guild so you people can go fight each other. Strellan says 'they' are one of the best temps on server (after all of BOOBS moved to isen) so 'they' should be able to fight against rhio/tar if that doesn't happen oh well you guys can sit on a ded server and hold hanz. I have no sympathy for strellan 'they' set themselves up for the hate that 'they' get from everyone.
    Some girls just don't change their bad habits.

Lyrical. Plays Everything. Guildmaster of Forever
    The game includes a player-versus-players system, including a "Vengeance" system. Players can also participate in in-game groups called "Guilds", which have the opportunity to control areas within the game, dictating rules such as taxes, or battle other guilds.

wow so much love for people in Ran, trying to get rid of each other still?
    u guys disgust me! You people can't hold hands all together and be carebears like Jin is?
    lol
    Magical - Templar -"Remember the Enmity"- <33

PRO- GUITARIST, SOCCER PLAYER AND SURFER
    Frank
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U8Mtk...eature=related
    Batman ~ 108 str Dhan

Quote Originally Posted by frank93usa View Post
    wow so much love for people in Ran, trying to get rid of each other still?
    u guys disgust me! You people can't hold hands all together and be carebears like Jin is?
    lol
    YOU ****ING IDIOT!

Not only did I win on event server BY MYSELF I convinced the GMs to give the enemy team prize too so I get prize on ALL my chars. If you just stayed logged in we woulda won how stupid can you and your 2 stupid friends be? This is beyond heroic power on skill bar stupid I should slap you with a guitar and a surfboard and kick u in the 10cm like I scored goals for real madrohan.

Iceyy- Borderline retired rohan expert.
    TERA (USA): Ohaiyo @ Ascention Valley
    Need help? PM me

Quote Originally Posted by Mariion View Post
    Scuse me ? The only moment you was out of your hole is when spp gave you Inactivity, Paille gave you his chars and Sammy gave you her priest. And when Scop finished gear your naked chars. So wtf you talking about ?
    Before that you were hiding cause Forever never let you get anything, so before talk about pvp, you only won something when all quitted and you had zerg and nothing used to worth to play.

It's not like I really like Tina but the difference between you and her, is she used her own hands for get what she actually got (exept now the deal she have with Tri but anyway I think that's only theyr problem and it's only since some months), you you only sucked hard for get any pieces of crumbs you actually had. So it's just 100% hypocrisy to talk on her back her about stuff when we all know here the thruth that you nothing and noone but a whore that manipulated people for get anything you cannot afford by yourself.
    sounds like your life story karma ty for sharing

Quote Originally Posted by EaglePhoenix View Post
    I didn't even level to 99 - how's that for an achievement?
    Quote Originally Posted by treintram View Post
    I never legitimately levled a character past lvl50
    I got to 70 once! (I think the event was you level to 50 and get a level bumped to 70)...
    “Beware that, when fighting monsters, you yourself do not become a monster… for when you gaze long into the abyss. The abyss gazes also into you.” ― Friedrich Nietzsche

EliteGamers - http://www.elitegamers.ca

Quote Originally Posted by GodsRage View Post
    I got to 70 once! (I think the event was you level to 50 and get a level bumped to 70)...
    that doesn't count, and I did it with the party glitch xD
    DarkPulse, Iceyy's Pimp.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by GodsRage View Post
    when i first joined this game i leveled a char to 32 and immediately bought bot, haven't hand grinded a char since then rofl

Belgium - In the sky, looking down upon you.
    Quote Originally Posted by shawnc1186ishere View Post
    when i first joined this game i leveled a char to 32 and immediately bought bot, haven't hand grinded a char since then rofl
    I thought you were going to say that it immediately got boosted to lvl 115+10, because: awesomeness.
    I was left slightly disappointed.

Don't make that happen again.
    Keep your friends close - your farmers closer
    Leveling slow - to give you a headstart

BlazingSun | Sushi | Mischievous
    Gasten die ik droeg en zich nu niet gedragen voor hen werd liefde gekoesterd maar is nu diep begraven
    Bladzijde zoveel omgeslaan, de strepen die ik verdiend heb heb ik veel opgestaan
    En voor ik ga slapen stel ik u voor aan mijn normen en waarden
    Peasant | Farmer | Rancher

Nah shawn is an honest person and he misses bmall sam ))))))))))))

Iceyy- Borderline retired rohan expert.
    TERA (USA): Ohaiyo @ Ascention Valley
    Need help? PM me

+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 13 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... LastLast