+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 13 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 LastLast
    Belgium - In the sky, looking down upon you.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bledos View Post
    awww I dont care that you don't care too
    But if you don't care then don't say that we are jerks without a discussion of why would we be so, coz that will make me mean too
    So are you perhaps saying that, with a decent discussion, you'd eventually consider to agree on being a jerk?
    Keep your friends close - your farmers closer
    Leveling slow - to give you a headstart

BlazingSun | Sushi | Mischievous
    Gasten die ik droeg en zich nu niet gedragen voor hen werd liefde gekoesterd maar is nu diep begraven
    Bladzijde zoveel omgeslaan, de strepen die ik verdiend heb heb ik veel opgestaan
    En voor ik ga slapen stel ik u voor aan mijn normen en waarden
    Peasant | Farmer | Rancher

Quote Originally Posted by ShadowAce View Post
    1st it was only for 30 minutes 2ndly he is acting all big now that nobody is there to fight him.
    :O, cause you never act big right :/.

Quote Originally Posted by EaglePhoenix View Post
    So are you perhaps saying that, with a decent discussion, you'd eventually consider to agree on being a jerk?
    No, with a decent discussion I would know why would she call us jerks.

No, with a decent discussion I would know why would she call us jerks.
    But why would she make a discussion out of it if she doesn't care? Surely, one can say "he's a jerk" with an air of apathy - but devoting oneself to an actual discussion on whether or not that person should be considered a jerk is like the opposite of not caring.
    One could argue,however, that since you don't care for yourself - why would you even need the discussion to begin with?

If she don't care, and you don't care - then we're done talking, aren't we?

Gasten die ik droeg en zich nu niet gedragen voor hen werd liefde gekoesterd maar is nu diep begraven
    Bladzijde zoveel omgeslaan, de strepen die ik verdiend heb heb ik veel opgestaan

But why would she make a discussion out of it if she doesn't care? Surely, one can say "he's a jerk" with an air of apathy - but devoting oneself to an actual discussion on whether or not that person should be considered a jerk is like the opposite of not caring.
    One could argue,however, that since you don't care for yourself - why would you even need the discussion to begin with?

but if she doesn't care then why would she post this mean post?
    Ofcourse she has something like... sorta of "motivation" for saying this, right?

but if she doesn't care then why would she post this mean post?
    Ofcourse she has something like... sorta of "motivation" for saying this, right?
    You're a tad confused.
    She doesn't care that you're being sad, nor about your or anyone else's "bs rag" on Tina. Obviously, the "bs rag" however, did not limit itself to Tina but affected multiple people who had had nothing to do with it.

That's her "sorta of motivation".

Then again, it could perfectly well be that she just perceives you as being a jerk. Nothing more or less.

You're a tad confused.
    She doesn't care that you're being sad, nor about your or anyone else's "bs rag" on Tina. Obviously, the "bs rag" however, did not limit itself to Tina but affected multiple people who had had nothing to do with it.

That's her "sorta of motivation".

Then again, it could perfectly well be that she just perceives you as being a jerk. Nothing more or less.
    If she doesn't care, she shouldn't post, that's what reasonable logic says.
    If she posts, then she has to accept the fact the people would like to know the reason of her said posts.
    And if she didn't post the reason of her said posts, then I would just act like her and be mean to everybody without a reasonable reason

I think you used too many big words for him to understand there. You need to dumb it down for this fellow.
    “Beware that, when fighting monsters, you yourself do not become a monster… for when you gaze long into the abyss. The abyss gazes also into you.” ― Friedrich Nietzsche

EliteGamers - http://www.elitegamers.ca

you are talkin about the post where I said I don't care, eh nah I was only trollin, brb doin pa.

If she doesn't care, she shouldn't post, that's what reasonable logic says.
    If she posts, then she has to accept the fact the people would like to know the reason of her said posts.
    And if she didn't post the reason of her said posts, then I would just act like her and be mean to everybody without a reasonable reason
    Reasonable logic says that one should first read, then think, then write - think again, adjust - then post.

I also think you're missing the keywords "bs rag on Tina", but since the events did not only limit themselves to the 'bs rag on Tina', she has all the right to post (otherwise, she would too but w.e.) here or anywhere else.
    That she doesn't care about the "rag on Tina", does not equal to not caring about anything else at all.

With that said, she also perfectly well explained why she deems you and "them" as being jerks. There is no discussion required - as she already pointed out: it's already there in plain sight.

Covering your eyes with your hands does not mean that nobody can see you, just because you can't see them. As such, ignoring the given facts doesn't mean they're not there.

Quote Originally Posted by GodsRage View Post
    I think you used too many big words for him to understand there. You need to dumb it down for this fellow.
    Oh great, here I thought I was already making it too easy.