+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 13 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... LastLast
    Please dear take your trust issues and your lack of faith in humanity elsewhere. I dont need ulterior motives to help people and I dont need to be validated by you or by anyone else. Lemme know when you got a post of real substance for the time being +1 postcount.

Iceyy- Borderline retired rohan expert.
    TERA (USA): Ohaiyo @ Ascention Valley
    Need help? PM me

Quote Originally Posted by ShadowAce View Post
    Whos "pathetic" now using unfounded rumors and claiming that I have to be in some sort of virtual relationship with tri to share items.
    Theres a song by an Aussie singer 360 called "Price of Fame". A line from that song goes like this ~

"When you’re famous, you’re the person people like to hate. Are you prepared for all the rumors and the lies they say"?

I think that line resonates (<-- for lack of a better word) around here alot lately. With both You and I (for different reasons ofc) But at the end of the day, its the same all over. People are so quick to assume things they know nothing about, so quick to point fingers without facts, so quick to rubbish and hate on someone all because of a rumor, so quick to cast judgment or follow the band wagon of haters all because everyone else is doing it.

Are people around here really THAT narrow minded?

Sad really.

When you wake up..
    I'll be a story in your head,
    But that's ok.
    We are all stories in the end.

Just make it a good one eh?
    Because it was, you know.
    It was the best.

~ The Doctor.

MsAbella ~ Priest

Belgium - In the sky, looking down upon you.
    I'm sorry, but haven't you been around the past couple years?

What's different now than it was then - I mean, apart from the targets?
    Keep your friends close - your farmers closer
    Leveling slow - to give you a headstart

BlazingSun | Sushi | Mischievous
    Gasten die ik droeg en zich nu niet gedragen voor hen werd liefde gekoesterd maar is nu diep begraven
    Bladzijde zoveel omgeslaan, de strepen die ik verdiend heb heb ik veel opgestaan
    En voor ik ga slapen stel ik u voor aan mijn normen en waarden
    Peasant | Farmer | Rancher

Quote Originally Posted by XXXLeonhartXXX View Post
    Which is a.k.a Tri's temp. You're lucky he fell for you without seeing your face nor hearing your voice.
    Tell me why you've never been known just because of someone talking about your damage or how good you are in game instead you've been known because of how pathetic you are and how you think you know everything. Anyways, sure you wish you're "better" than 97% of temps here. It's K Shawn 2.0, #imlaughingsohardofyourimaginationsshemale.
    how da fak dis guy know my name? o.O
    DarkPulse, Iceyy's Pimp.

Commoner
    What alt temp did I ever play? All my temps are main temps that put 97% of temps in the entire game to shame. Random post wonders come here trying to talk big but you are probably equality food. Or is this guy gonna call me out for trolling ahkma cave on ma SA temp LOL

You clearly dont play this game anymore so let me spell it out for you: the hardest any player has ever hit me is 21k and I got 180k hp with fox pet go do the maths.
    I rage log because all of you were a waste of time LOL. I quit because you are right. All of you do not know how to PvP... You clearly forget all the times you would run back to sz like a little b*tch [DURING] PvP
    "Wtf where the fk is iceyy????Oh wow bish went bak to sz"
    Don't try to pull that sh*t with me. I logged because you guys QQ'd so much that I never logged and when I did you and everyone else (minus a few others) reminded me why I quit the game. You talk such a big game, but for what? Lol. You have a 71 dd mace but can't kill ****. The ego is there but the skill you claim to have isn't. You don't even use a mic. I wonder why is that.
    You called Justin irrelevant. At least he could kill sh*t LOL :*
    Last edited by jesseh; 09-08-2014 at 11:26 AM.

Commoner
    Except even without that ruler im stronger than 97% of temps in the entire game. Say what you want about people not wanting to help me, fact is it doesnt matter I am still stronger.
    LMFAO ahahahahahahahahahahha What????? are you serious LOL........

Commoner
    Quote Originally Posted by xXxAurorAxXx View Post
    Hi Cher. I rly dont mean to step on anyone's toes here as I have respect for all involved in this but in all fairness to Tina, Justins chars left Ani at exactly the same time as a bunch of Tinas chars left (I remember looking at my system chat seconds after Justin had said a comment in guild chat, then noticing that he aswell as all of Tina chars had left guild.) Then at some point later in the night after I had gone to sleep, the guild was disband or just ceased to exist (But idk anything about that part cuz it was there when I went afk and gone when I came back). I had been stuck in the middle of this incident for some days leading up to the disbanding and was pretty much indirectly told that if I followed out certain actions as instructed to do, that I would be kicked from the guild myself. And yea, thats when everything went bad
    Hey loves! I would understand how it would seem Justin would kick himself from guild....but for what reason? Doesn't make sense lol.... either way I disbanded teh guild so you people can go fight each other. Strellan says 'they' are one of the best temps on server (after all of BOOBS moved to isen) so 'they' should be able to fight against rhio/tar if that doesn't happen oh well you guys can sit on a ded server and hold hanz. I have no sympathy for strellan 'they' set themselves up for the hate that 'they' get from everyone.

Quote Originally Posted by jesseh View Post
    I rage log because all of you were a waste of time LOL. I quit because you are right. All of you do not know how to PvP... You clearly forget all the times you would run back to sz like a little b*tch [DURING] PvP
    "Wtf where the fk is iceyy????Oh wow bish went bak to sz"
    Don't try to pull that sh*t with me. I logged because you guys QQ'd so much that I never logged and when I did you and everyone else (minus a few others) reminded me why I quit the game. You talk such a big game, but for what? Lol. You have a 71 dd mace but can't kill ****. The ego is there but the skill you claim to have isn't. You don't even use a mic. I wonder why is that.
    You called Justin irrelevant. At least he could kill sh*t LOL :*
    and lets not forget about the Mighty LexusGS...... I never had anything and killed like the best

Seriously when I used to log you know the raid call was going bananas
    LexusGS 115 ran - Best Dekan in history retired
    Latvala 114 ran - 2nd Best Dekan in history retired

GM WalkingDead retired

Quote Originally Posted by bacnab View Post
    Aww right forgot you're so pro ://, but then again how was it that you lvld to 115 on SubFocus?
    SubFocus leveled to 115 because Hershey whispered the mighty Latvala and said this " please no kill subfocus please I am your #1 fan"

GM WalkingDead retired

damm iceyy i used to 1 shot you all the time and u never would leave safe zone AHAHAHAHAHAHHA
    what a noob

GM WalkingDead retired

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 13 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... LastLast