+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 13 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by XXXLeonhartXXX View Post
    This homo can't shut her big ass mouth up. ^
    nonfactor detected come on where are the other equality foods?

Iceyy- Borderline retired rohan expert.
    TERA (USA): Ohaiyo @ Ascention Valley
    Need help? PM me

I show it to you once you accept the fact that you're a non factor as well that's why ruler wasn't given to you. Sad.
    Define Me.!?

Except even without that ruler im stronger than 97% of temps in the entire game. Say what you want about people not wanting to help me, fact is it doesnt matter I am still stronger.

Need help? PM me

Quote Originally Posted by jesseh View Post
    This lie that you're going around saying that Justin kicked himself from guild is pretty hilarious tho. Why would he do that? To get people to get mad at you?..... ._. If it were anyone else I would believe that maybe he did do it, but when it comes to you hun....sorry as much as I am nice to you..... No one would need to make an excuse to get you out of guild..
    Hi Cher. I rly dont mean to step on anyone's toes here as I have respect for all involved in this but in all fairness to Tina, Justins chars left Ani at exactly the same time as a bunch of Tinas chars left (I remember looking at my system chat seconds after Justin had said a comment in guild chat, then noticing that he aswell as all of Tina chars had left guild.) Then at some point later in the night after I had gone to sleep, the guild was disband or just ceased to exist (But idk anything about that part cuz it was there when I went afk and gone when I came back). I had been stuck in the middle of this incident for some days leading up to the disbanding and was pretty much indirectly told that if I followed out certain actions as instructed to do, that I would be kicked from the guild myself. And yea, thats when everything went bad

When you wake up..
    I'll be a story in your head,
    But that's ok.
    We are all stories in the end.

Just make it a good one eh?
    Because it was, you know.
    It was the best.

~ The Doctor.

MsAbella ~ Priest

Quote Originally Posted by ShadowAce View Post
    Except even without that ruler im stronger than 97% of temps in the entire game. Say what you want about people not wanting to help me, fact is it doesnt matter I am still stronger.
    Which is a.k.a Tri's temp. You're lucky he fell for you without seeing your face nor hearing your voice.
    Tell me why you've never been known just because of someone talking about your damage or how good you are in game instead you've been known because of how pathetic you are and how you think you know everything. Anyways, sure you wish you're "better" than 97% of temps here. It's K Shawn 2.0, #imlaughingsohardofyourimaginationsshemale.
    Define Me.!?

Quote Originally Posted by ShadowAce View Post
    lmfao your very funny

Which is a.k.a Tri's temp. You're lucky he fell for you without seeing your face nor hearing your voice.
    Tell me why you've never been known just because of someone talking about your damage or how good you are in game instead you've been known because of how pathetic you are and how you think you know everything. Anyways, sure you wish you're "better" than 97% of temps here. It's K Shawn 2.0, #imlaughingsohardofyourimaginationsshemale.
    she mad cause she cause no one followed IT to the new guild she made, no mad icey one day u will get friends when u stop being an emo fk

"She's" always mad.
    Define Me.!?

shh she gonna pk us D:

Which is a.k.a Tri's temp cept it looks like my temp I mean the last time me and tri played luke was what 5 months ago? lol. You're lucky he fell for you without seeing your face nor hearing your voice. Yeah because there is no such thing as respect.
    Tell me why you've never been known just because of someone talking about your damage because I dont hit random noobs in game at ahkma cave. or how good you are in game good players recognize I dont expect you to even know what a good player does. instead you've been known because of how pathetic you are lol? and how you think you know everything because ive been wrong how many times? <insert int doesnt give mdef **** here>. Anyways, sure you wish you're "better" than 97% of temps here. It's K Shawn 2.0, #imlaughingsohardofyourimaginationsshemale.
    Tiesto Eirene Godlyke Muddak*nt thats it end of list. Certain un mentioned templars are either equal or worse than I am and the rest are obviously weaker.

I feel pitty for people like you who get no respect from anyone. Ive helped hundreds of players in this game over the years and all of them are nice to me. I know bad luck you were on the wrong side of the battlefield you didnt get any help from me boo hoo. Whos "pathetic" now using unfounded rumors and claiming that I have to be in some sort of virtual relationship with tri to share items. Srsly stop talking established players only please

Need help? PM me

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 13 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... LastLast