+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 13 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 ... LastLast
    Commoner
    Quote Originally Posted by ShadowAce View Post
    Everybody on ran server knows me and who am I hiding from? nobody is gonna pk me because they dont want me to PK them back.
    Lol. Because ur such a threat......You dodge so much PvP and are the main reason I stopped playing this game. This lie that you're going around saying that Justin kicked himself from guild is pretty hilarious tho. Why would he do that? To get people to get mad at you?..... ._. If it were anyone else I would believe that maybe he did do it, but when it comes to you hun....sorry as much as I am nice to you..... No one would need to make an excuse to get you out of guild..

Actually I lie you're not the main reason I quit. Mexicans. Mexicans everywhere. inb4omgsoracist.
    Last edited by jesseh; 09-07-2014 at 02:21 PM.

Everybody on ran server knows me and who am I hiding from? nobody is gonna pk me because they dont want me to PK them back.
    Aww right forgot you're so pro ://, but then again how was it that you lvld to 115 on SubFocus?

I dodge pvp? when have you ever called for help and had me say no? My raidcall is ALWAYS ONLINE there is only ONE person who has more hours online than I do (tar). Nobody can say that I have not made a reasonable effort to help. I didnt lie about justin kicking me in fact he kicked himself too disbanding happened much later than that situation.

All the things you said are unfounded and you know it.

Quote Originally Posted by bacnab View Post
    Aww right forgot you're so pro ://, but then again how was it that you lvld to 115 on SubFocus?
    I didnt lvl to 115 tho

Iceyy- Borderline retired rohan expert.
    TERA (USA): Ohaiyo @ Ascention Valley
    Need help? PM me

I dodge pvp? when have you ever called for help and had me say no? My raidcall is ALWAYS ONLINE there is only ONE person who has more hours online than I do (tar). Nobody can say that I have not made a reasonable effort to help. I didnt lie about justin kicking me in fact he kicked himself too disbanding happened much later than that situation.

All the things you said are unfounded and you know it.
    I very clearly remember several times when you rage logged after getting wiped just once, I remember you getting 1 shot left and right, I remember you sitting in sz waiting for other temps to log in cause you couldnt really do anything alone, I remember you playing alt chars to save yourself the embarrassment of having a crappy temp >.<... so sure maybe you do help.... for the three mins it takes you to die.

Quote Originally Posted by bacnab View Post
    I very clearly remember several times when you rage logged after getting wiped just once Any time I have ever rage logged has been because people refused to listen. And cher has raged off the most of anyone., I remember you getting 1 shot left and right LOL by who? gonna pull some fatvala memories out of your ass?, I remember you sitting in sz waiting for other temps to log in cause you couldnt really do anything alone I never wait unless someone asks me to wait., I remember you playing alt chars to save yourself the embarrassment of having a crappy temp >.<... so sure maybe you do help.... for the three mins it takes you to die.
    What alt temp did I ever play? All my temps are main temps that put 97% of temps in the entire game to shame. Random post wonders come here trying to talk big but you are probably equality food. Or is this guy gonna call me out for trolling ahkma cave on ma SA temp LOL

You clearly dont play this game anymore so let me spell it out for you: the hardest any player has ever hit me is 21k and I got 180k hp with fox pet go do the maths.
    Last edited by ShadowAce; 09-07-2014 at 03:20 PM.

Need help? PM me

What alt temp did I ever play? All my temps are main temps that put 97% of temps in the entire game to shame. Random post wonders come here trying to talk big but you are probably equality food. Or is this guy gonna call me out for trolling ahkma cave on ma SA temp LOL

You clearly dont play this game anymore so let me spell it out for you: the hardest any player has ever hit me is 21k and I got 180k hp with fox pet go do the maths.
    Daaaaaaam look who is talking about talking big, oh ye its all true you do rage log off after every pvp your character get wiped at, even back in forever days.

lol k anyone got a specific example? if it happens so often you must have one right? All I see is equality food trying to talk **** srsly ppl dont even have to target you when its time for pvp sit the fk down

Need help? PM me

Rolf 21k, I forget you have highly selective memory, but it's ok I wont mention how you had to pop 500 vit costume to stop getting one shot or to tank half a dhans combo...oops guess I did. And wow someone has a latvala complex who even mentioned him, please he's the only other person I've met with an ego as big as yours. I never said alt temp I said alt char some agi dhan maybe? or what about that def? let's not forget the wiz .

QQ am hurt here I thought you knew everything and everyone, but am just a random poster T.T.

what dhan is that? the ones that run to safezone if they lose str buffs? plz

Need help? PM me

This homo can't shut her big ass mouth up. ^
    Define Me.!?

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 13 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 ... LastLast