Scop[[]]

my teachings have gone better than expected
    DarkPulse, Iceyy's Pimp.

hahaha Tri xD

Semper Fi!
    Scop[[]]

Commoner
    Quote Originally Posted by ShadowAce View Post
    Except I was on vacation and I couldnt pick that ruler up even if I wanted to so I dont care about that.

Hai MR pet )))))))))))) nobody includes you because you are irrelivant sorry (((((((((( and I was invited before I left TM. I still have 800m crones I no see problem )))))))))))))))))

I heard tar won't ally if you're the GM of that guild Hope all is well! Not rly but rly but not rly.
    I hope my whole reason for disbanding Ani comes to fruition and tar/rhio do their own thing .
    But nvm just remembered you only rambo when it comes to derp ppl out of sz. What would you do if u had to fight tar/rhio...ded game is ded quit alrdy :d

Quote Originally Posted by jesseh View Post
    I heard tar won't ally if you're the GM of that guild Hope all is well! Not rly but rly but not rly.
    I hope my whole reason for disbanding Ani comes to fruition and tar/rhio do their own thing .
    But nvm just remembered you only rambo when it comes to derp ppl out of sz. What would you do if u had to fight tar/rhio...ded game is ded quit alrdy :d
    I will do what has to be done you dont have to concern yourself with how I will get out of this situation unless you want in.

Iceyy- Borderline retired rohan expert.
    TERA (USA): Ohaiyo @ Ascention Valley
    Need help? PM me

Commoner
    I will do what has to be done you dont have to concern yourself with how I will get out of this situation unless you want in.

Then lets stick with happy faces cherbear you can think of all the fun times instead. When you are singing karaoke you can think of me

Need help? PM me

She will hide again (( and pretend to be someone else until someone new that doesnt know her comes around .

Quote Originally Posted by bacnab View Post
    She will hide again (( and pretend to be someone else until someone new that doesnt know her comes around .
    Everybody on ran server knows me and who am I hiding from? nobody is gonna pk me because they dont want me to PK them back.

Need help? PM me

nope, hey I just met you and this is crazy <3
    DarkPulse, Iceyy's Pimp.