Oh the derailment is too much!

Iceyy- Borderline retired rohan expert.
    TERA (USA): Ohaiyo @ Ascention Valley
    Need help? PM me

Sie Grammar Natzies KorrigierenFest.
    DarkPulse, Iceyy's Pimp.

Scrabble anyone ?
    (/retired)[/B]

There is nothing noble about being superior to others. True nobility is gained by becoming superior to one's former self.

Quote Originally Posted by Bledos View Post
    Ofcourse she has something like... sorta of "motivation" for saying this, right?
    My motivation here is pretty simple.

Look at it like this (and plzzzzz at least try to comprehend what I'm saying/ meaning here)

I basically view a % of the people around here as a bunch of gang rapists (dw I'm only using that word as a metaphor).

So anyways, Tina comes along, post/ says something and then one by one that % of people comes along rapes every thing she says or does.

Sure there's always an instigator who will start it off and then another person will come along and join in and another and another until its nothing more than a massive gang rape.

And while this "rape" is happening you have people that, while they know whats going on is wrong, they stand by and watch and do and say nothing, you have people who will see whats going on and run away and do and say nothing and you also have people from the side lines cheering the rapists on for no other reason other then to look like the rest of the sheep.

Then you have people like me who wont just stand around and watch, who wont just sit there with out trying to stop it, who will try to defend the victim in question..

Now all I have seen over the last few days while this whole issue with Tina/ Ani has been going on, and what I see everyday here at these forums equates to nothing more than a rape/ attack (if you will) on Tina. I'm seeing very quickly how so called "friends" of Tinas are turning their backs on her (and in some cases w/o even knowing the full story of what was going on in Ani) and I'm seeing how "fake" some people really are. Yea, they are all fine with Tina, until her back is turned and then bam. Out comes the two faced person who joins in with the rest of the rapists.

So last night when you came with that sarcastic comment that went like this

"Why tar kicks iceyy out of rc and zuny out of tm"

I viewed you as being a instigator. You didn't care that she was kicked and only wanted to throw more salt into the wounds and yes, I perceived you as being a jerk. Just like I did to Tar last night when He kicked Tina out from Rc (While I was afk at the time, I still saw from the chat log what had happened) and when I questioned Tar about it, his comments after that pissed me off and so he also became the jerk.

I am pretty much shocked at the way things came about with the whole Tina/ Ani thing and even more shocked at the way it was handled by Justin AND tar and am still in shock as to the way people still wish to treat Tina.

So my "motivation" here is me being fed up of the arrogant/ mean/ nasty people around here/ in game and me having complete respect for Tina to stick by her while other choose to kick her while shes down.

When you wake up..
    I'll be a story in your head,
    But that's ok.
    We are all stories in the end.

Just make it a good one eh?
    Because it was, you know.
    It was the best.

~ The Doctor.

MsAbella ~ Priest

Quote Originally Posted by EaglePhoenix View Post
    Reasonable logic says that one should first read, then think, then write - think again, adjust - then post.

I also think you're missing the keywords "bs rag on Tina", but since the events did not only limit themselves to the 'bs rag on Tina', she has all the right to post (otherwise, she would too but w.e.) here or anywhere else.
    That she doesn't care about the "rag on Tina", does not equal to not caring about anything else at all.

With that said, she also perfectly well explained why she deems you and "them" as being jerks. There is no discussion required - as she already pointed out: it's already there in plain sight.

Covering your eyes with your hands does not mean that nobody can see you, just because you can't see them. As such, ignoring the given facts doesn't mean they're not there.

Oh great, here I thought I was already making it too easy.
    Ty, at least someone gets it.

When you wake up..
    I'll be a story in your head,
    But that's ok.
    We are all stories in the end.

Just make it a good one eh?
    Because it was, you know.
    It was the best.

~ The Doctor.

MsAbella ~ Priest

I always worried that one day me and mr ego would clash and karren would be in the middle of it so im sorry karren.

Iceyy- Borderline retired rohan expert.
    TERA (USA): Ohaiyo @ Ascention Valley
    Need help? PM me

Quote Originally Posted by xXxAurorAxXx View Post
    My motivation here is pretty simple.

Look at it like this (and plzzzzz at least try to comprehend what I'm saying/ meaning here)

I basically view a % of the people around here as a bunch of gang rapists (dw I'm only using that word as a metaphor).

So anyways, Tina comes along, post/ says something and then one by one that % of people comes along rapes every thing she says or does.

Sure there's always an instigator who will start it off and then another person will come along and join in and another and another until its nothing more than a massive gang rape.

And while this "rape" is happening you have people that, while they know whats going on is wrong, they stand by and watch and do and say nothing, you have people who will see whats going on and run away and do and say nothing and you also have people from the side lines cheering the rapists on for no other reason other then to look like the rest of the sheep.

Then you have people like me who wont just stand around and watch, who wont just sit there with out trying to stop it, who will try to defend the victim in question..

Now all I have seen over the last few days while this whole issue with Tina/ Ani has been going on, and what I see everyday here at these forums equates to nothing more than a rape/ attack (if you will) on Tina. I'm seeing very quickly how so called "friends" of Tinas are turning their backs on her (and in some cases w/o even knowing the full story of what was going on in Ani) and I'm seeing how "fake" some people really are. Yea, they are all fine with Tina, until her back is turned and then bam. Out comes the two faced person who joins in with the rest of the rapists.

So last night when you came with that sarcastic comment that went like this

"Why tar kicks iceyy out of rc and zuny out of tm"

I viewed you as being a instigator. You didn't care that she was kicked and only wanted to throw more salt into the wounds and yes, I perceived you as being a jerk. Just like I did to Tar last night when He kicked Tina out from Rc (While I was afk at the time, I still saw from the chat log what had happened) and when I questioned Tar about it, his comments after that pissed me off and so he also became the jerk.

I am pretty much shocked at the way things came about with the whole Tina/ Ani thing and even more shocked at the way it was handled by Justin AND tar and am still in shock as to the way people still wish to treat Tina.

So my "motivation" here is me being fed up of the arrogant/ mean/ nasty people around here/ in game and me having complete respect for Tina to stick by her while other choose to kick her while shes down.
    You still don't get it. Everyone whose in either animo or a kos guild knows that iceyy is big bs talker, that's why every post "she" gets "raped", it all goes around "her" being a bs talker who thinks that "she" owns everything.
    And you your self said it, there were some people who knew it's the truth about iceyy yet they were scared to come and say that, which I stated in a post on another thread.. maybe for the sake of their guild?
    So don't tell us to adjust our behavior when Iceyy "her" self is one big bs mouth.
    Last edited by Bledos; 09-10-2014 at 09:58 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Bledos View Post
    You still don't get it. Everyone whose in either animo or a kos guild knows that iceyy is big bs talker, that's why every post "she" gets "raped", it all goes around "her" being a bs talker who thinks that "she" owns everything.
    And you your self said it, there were some people who knew it's the truth about iceyy yet they were scared to come and say that, which I stated in a post on another thread.. maybe for the sake of their guild?
    So don't tell us to adjust our behavior when Iceyy "her" self is one big bs mouth.
    It seems you don't get it. Why you still being a butt hurt b1tch, you care so much about Icey. Every post you talk about her, are you in love ? Lol call me mr pet plox atleast I can log gm non factor )))))))

Quote Originally Posted by hitman321 View Post
    It seems you don't get it. Why you still being a butt hurt b1tch, you care so much about Icey. Every post you talk about her, are you in love ? Lol call me mr pet plox atleast I can log gm non factor )))))))
    You can log gm to buff mr, lol? I said before I don't care about Iceyy its "her" posts that amaze me.

But hey, you aren't only a mr pet, you now can kick people too )