+ Reply to Thread
Page 10 of 13 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by EaglePhoenix View Post
    Reasonable logic says that one should first read, then think, then write - think again, adjust - then post.

I also think you're missing the keywords "bs rag on Tina", but since the events did not only limit themselves to the 'bs rag on Tina', she has all the right to post (otherwise, she would too but w.e.) here or anywhere else.
    That she doesn't care about the "rag on Tina", does not equal to not caring about anything else at all.

With that said, she also perfectly well explained why she deems you and "them" as being jerks. There is no discussion required - as she already pointed out: it's already there in plain sight.

Covering your eyes with your hands does not mean that nobody can see you, just because you can't see them. As such, ignoring the given facts doesn't mean they're not there.

Oh great, here I thought I was already making it too easy.

Quote Originally Posted by xXxAurorAxXx View Post
    Cuz hes being a jerk like the rest of you?
    That, is what I read and what I replied to.
    And that, is what I replied with.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bledos View Post
    Me sad

No wait.. me no sad don't expect anything but that when you be a big bs mouth.
    Do you think Iceyy was like that at Forever days? Nah.. she was put in her place, but now her ego became bigger because she thinks she owns everything and that nobody can argue with her when it comes to that.
    Last edited by Bledos; 09-10-2014 at 12:33 PM.

Covering your eyes with your hands does not mean that nobody can see you, just because you can't see them. As such, ignoring the given facts doesn't mean they're not there.
    Another good one that fits here is "when you stick your head in the sand, another sensitive part of you sticks up in the air."

“Beware that, when fighting monsters, you yourself do not become a monster… for when you gaze long into the abyss. The abyss gazes also into you.” ― Friedrich Nietzsche

EliteGamers - http://www.elitegamers.ca

Belgium - In the sky, looking down upon you.
    Quote Originally Posted by GodsRage View Post
    Another good one that fits here is "when you stick your head in the sand, another sensitive part of you sticks up in the air."

I knew of the first part ("burying ones head in the sand" is a widely used Dutch proverb as well) - didn't yet consider the latter part though, but it's quite funny come to think of it.

It describes the above fairly well, indeed.
    Keep your friends close - your farmers closer
    Leveling slow - to give you a headstart

BlazingSun | Sushi | Mischievous
    Gasten die ik droeg en zich nu niet gedragen voor hen werd liefde gekoesterd maar is nu diep begraven
    Bladzijde zoveel omgeslaan, de strepen die ik verdiend heb heb ik veel opgestaan
    En voor ik ga slapen stel ik u voor aan mijn normen en waarden
    Peasant | Farmer | Rancher

I knew of the first part ("burying ones head in the sand" is a widely used Dutch proverb as well) - didn't yet consider the latter part though, but it's quite funny come to think of it.

It describes the above fairly well, indeed.
    Nah, it only describes you and how u tardly playing with words.

Nah, it only describes you and how u tardly playing with words.
    I feel inclined to point out that the above sentence doesn't make any sense, but I won't.

But hey, you're being such a jerk right now. So mean.

(Déjà vu, anyone?)

Gasten die ik droeg en zich nu niet gedragen voor hen werd liefde gekoesterd maar is nu diep begraven
    Bladzijde zoveel omgeslaan, de strepen die ik verdiend heb heb ik veel opgestaan

I feel inclined to point out that the above sentence doesn't make any sense, but I won't.

But hey, you're being such a jerk right now. So mean.

(Déjà vu, anyone?)
    Playing with words is commonly used nowadays for people like you. You know those puzzles with small letters that you can make any word/sentence you would like from them?
    Yeh that's what you doin.
    Last edited by Bledos; 09-10-2014 at 12:55 PM.

Playing with words is commonly used nowadays for people like you. You know those puzzles with small letters that you can make any word/sentence you would like from them?
    Yeh that's what you doin.
    For or by?
    Anyways, the last new thing nowadays are coloring books for adults, crosswords are so anno 2009. *roll eyes*
    Apparently it kills the nerves and makes you all go -whoosha-. Have you tried it?

For or by?
    Anyways, the last new thing nowadays are coloring books for adults, crosswords are so anno 2009. *roll eyes*
    Apparently it kills the nerves and makes you all go -whoosha-. Have you tried it?
    For, lol. the sentence "playing with words" is used by me towards you.
    nah im a bit old for being an adult. sad though ((((((((( those were the best days .

For, lol. the sentence "playing with words" is used by me towards you.
    nah im a bit old for being an adult. sad though ((((((((( those were the best days .
    Not too common I guess - but I do suppose it goes both ways (for & by).

That aside, you're so old that you're becoming childlike again then? If Alzheimer is the term you're looking for then - well, here it is.

Not too common I guess - but I do suppose it goes both ways (for & by).

That aside, you're so old that you're becoming childlike again then? If Alzheimer is the term you're looking for then - well, here it is.
    I didn't say i'm too old, i'm just abit old. nothing wrong when 1 would have some fun from time to time, don't be all serious. This is game related forum and not political forum.
    and no it only goes 1 way depends on how you put it in the sentence.