+ Reply to Thread

RE: Flash sales............Item hording lol

The prices are only high for ecash users, but don't worry Atzigan all the P2W people will item horde like no tomorrow.

My prayers have been answered let the item hoarding begin.

Iceyy- Borderline retired rohan expert.
    TERA (USA): Ohaiyo @ Ascention Valley
    Need help? PM me

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Trackman800 View Post
    The prices are only high for ecash users, but don't worry Atzigan all the P2W people will item horde like no tomorrow.
    Lol you smoking crack? 15 bucks just to fuse 2 items together before you can even start to spend a small fortune trying to reinforce it? They were selling for less e-cash on the EM then they were for the amount of rps they are charging now. Oh well...if someone wants to blow like 60 bucks just to end up with a +6 ring and walk away thinking the prices for this game are reasonable, good for them lol.

Conscript
    I find their blatant promotion of these A + B abradants totally ironic... it's not even 100% preservation rate lolol? bunch of crap if you ask me.

Quote Originally Posted by zyklo22 View Post
    I find their blatant promotion of these A + B abradants totally ironic... it's not even 100% preservation rate lolol? bunch of crap if you ask me.
    Kidding me? The items you reinforce are getable through crones on isen, giving you a better success rate to reinforce it while you spend crones to buy the weapons is actually pretty good.
    But if u gonna + it above +6 i wouldnt recommend it.

And ye pretty much everything on IM is for rps players that spend money.

Banned
    Be smart guys.

Buy bunch of chimeras. Use abradant without boost on them. Make several weapons +6. Try your luck +12'ing them then. If one is +12, gg. if not, you've lost a bunch of money and gonna hoard your mom's freezer.