Closed Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    You sound so mad. You could have just messaged the gm's instead of making mad threads regarding the server. And oh, hey I thought you quit already? How come you're here again? Just wondering...
    Anyways, instead of being mad and all that, you should really just pm gms instead of making yourself look ridiculous. A suggestion might help you calm down.
    Bayne and Lil Annie for life
    Pink and Doutzen at your service

Banned

Awards Showcase

Quote Originally Posted by zyklo22 View Post
    It's good until now that there's only those 20-30 all stat costumes, but who could really read into the future? I mean look at how Jin ended to be lol. Also I haven't attributed anything to the power arena being cash or not. What my comment pertained to however, is that the clashing valley costume (100 all stats / 300 att) that the winning attacking side is awarded right after TB is just ridiculous. If you have to ask why it is OP then there's no doubt in my mind you guys dunno wtf you're into. You've splitted the +attack on every item but release this which makes no sense whatsoever.

Oh and....someone used the S word? No way!!
    20-30 all stat costumes will remain, in the future we will have more 20-30 stat costumes and we are working on editing some stats on the new and old op costumes as well so we can introduce them with 20-30 all stats instead of providing massive amount of all attack.

We don't have to ask to know that 300 attack is a lot of attack for certain classes, my point being, if explained properly it would be better reading material instead of a lot of inner rage written material. Can we change it? Possibly, I'll look into the possibility of doing so.

The S word is very evil!

We're looking into ways to further improve the servers and we separated the Item mall for the same reason.