+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Quote Originally Posted by shawnc1186ishere View Post
    i play league of legends while my chars farm in the background on rohan, only reason i rly play rohan anymore, you guys should rly shut down isen and merge ran / jin.
    YEAH!

but league sucks and so does any dota-clone where all the champs/heroes are not unlocked from install.

Iceyy- Borderline retired rohan expert.
    TERA (USA): Ohaiyo @ Ascention Valley
    Need help? PM me

Or not start Isen at all, now Jin is so dead

Dota 2. nuff said.

Quote Originally Posted by shannon11 View Post
    I can't really call myself a gamer as iv'e only played rohan. I've been a loyal paying customer here to this game for 6 years. I must be a slow learner cause iv'e now realized that the many thousands of pounds I've pumped into this game is now worth nothing. All bets where on isen to make a better game, but sadly it's just been a clusterf**k.
    I,m searching the internet now for another game to play,( there are so many) can someone point me in the right direction.
    I don't mind spending money, providing I get value for money (which is not the case here)
    I'd consider a game maybe similar to this, any feedback on this would be much appreciated.
    I just wish you good luck in whatever you decide.
    Being a similar player, I can just say I've also had my ups and downs. After an issue with staff who didn't understand and didn't want to help me two years ago, I just decided to play my only game for free only, and whatever happens I won't send any more tickets. It's all theirs anyway.
    And believe it or not, things got better and I'm happier now.