+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

6 years to get wise!

I can't really call myself a gamer as iv'e only played rohan. I've been a loyal paying customer here to this game for 6 years. I must be a slow learner cause iv'e now realized that the many thousands of pounds I've pumped into this game is now worth nothing. All bets where on isen to make a better game, but sadly it's just been a clusterf**k.
    I,m searching the internet now for another game to play,( there are so many) can someone point me in the right direction.
    I don't mind spending money, providing I get value for money (which is not the case here)
    I'd consider a game maybe similar to this, any feedback on this would be much appreciated.

Belgium - In the sky, looking down upon you.
    I can only point you towards the door.

Searching is but part of the fun.

Enjoy.
    Keep your friends close - your farmers closer
    Leveling slow - to give you a headstart

BlazingSun | Sushi | Mischievous
    Gasten die ik droeg en zich nu niet gedragen voor hen werd liefde gekoesterd maar is nu diep begraven
    Bladzijde zoveel omgeslaan, de strepen die ik verdiend heb heb ik veel opgestaan
    En voor ik ga slapen stel ik u voor aan mijn normen en waarden
    Peasant | Farmer | Rancher

hmm,a funny bastard.

Just continue man

Conscript
    play halo 3 mlg settings, balanced game. serious.

It looks like these guys have crossed your line in the sand shannon.

I just can't actually point out alternatives here without the staff and their cheering squad trying to shut me up (not that huge of a deal but I would rather not create more email and forum trolling accts if I really don't need to).

I would look over external forum sites that are not owned by a particular game like elitepvpers and ragezone (google will give you the actual links to those).
    I'm sure you will find resources and people there to help you move on to alternatives that are more to your liking.

Cheers!
    -PJ-
    “Beware that, when fighting monsters, you yourself do not become a monster… for when you gaze long into the abyss. The abyss gazes also into you.” ― Friedrich Nietzsche

EliteGamers - http://www.elitegamers.ca

Banned
    league of legends, takes a while to get the hang of but you need 0$, and skill to play it. nothing more.

Banned

Awards Showcase

Quote Originally Posted by shannon11 View Post
    I can't really call myself a gamer as iv'e only played rohan. I've been a loyal paying customer here to this game for 6 years. I must be a slow learner cause iv'e now realized that the many thousands of pounds I've pumped into this game is now worth nothing. All bets where on isen to make a better game, but sadly it's just been a clusterf**k.
    I,m searching the internet now for another game to play,( there are so many) can someone point me in the right direction.
    I don't mind spending money, providing I get value for money (which is not the case here)
    I'd consider a game maybe similar to this, any feedback on this would be much appreciated.
    We are sad to see you go but we thank you for your 6 years of gaming with us.
    We've had ups and downs on our end and different management constantly.
    We could have made things better on several subjects and we aim to do things way better for future and current players.
    I don't provide you with any promises but we will try our best to improve this game as much as we can in the further updates.
    If you so desire, message me with what is it that made you move on so we can improve certain areas in the future.

I am sure there are several games out there that will satisfy your gaming needs, if you ever wish to come back, our doors are open and we hope that once you come back
    things are better here from your point of view.

Banned

Awards Showcase

Quote Originally Posted by shawnc1186ishere View Post
    league of legends, takes a while to get the hang of but you need 0$, and skill to play it. nothing more.
    No way, if you don't have skins you don't induce fear to the enemy team!
    Mechanics are measured by how awesome your skin is ;D....jk

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Atzigan View Post
    No way, if you don't have skins you don't induce fear to the enemy team!
    Mechanics are measured by how awesome your skin is ;D....jk
    i play league of legends while my chars farm in the background on rohan, only reason i rly play rohan anymore, you guys should rly shut down isen and merge ran / jin.