+ Reply to Thread

Fed up on rohan's bugs !!

So yesterday people were venging back to ronelina so fast which made me wonder... I searched in the map and I found the character they venged which was Strap[ON] from downpour guild and this is not the first time to happen but happened before in ruler room... so I am just wondering when this game gonna get rid of bugs

Here let's take a look of people hiding under and into wall

another one

MadBombeR

haha I got jailed for using that back in the good old days of rohan when things were actually done about that.

Iceyy- Borderline retired rohan expert.
    TERA (USA): Ohaiyo @ Ascention Valley
    Need help? PM me

Belgium - In the sky, looking down upon you.
    What bothers me more is that the text in system chat is bold and the other time it's not. *-*

Why?!
    Keep your friends close - your farmers closer
    Leveling slow - to give you a headstart

BlazingSun | Sushi | Mischievous
    Gasten die ik droeg en zich nu niet gedragen voor hen werd liefde gekoesterd maar is nu diep begraven
    Bladzijde zoveel omgeslaan, de strepen die ik verdiend heb heb ik veel opgestaan
    En voor ik ga slapen stel ik u voor aan mijn normen en waarden
    Peasant | Farmer | Rancher

Quote Originally Posted by EaglePhoenix View Post
    What bothers me more is that the text in system chat is bold and the other time it's not. *-*

Why?!
    I'm sure thats the least of everyone's concerns.....
    PWI (PlayWith Interactive) GMs are paid to lie
    proof is here: http://forum.playrohan.com/forum/sho...ghlight=spirit

Quote Originally Posted by Trackman800 View Post
    I'm sure thats the least of everyone's concerns.....
    I disagree. I think both font type and consistency should be in the forefront of everyone's concerns.

....sarcasm aside that does bother me too.
    Hai, I'm Krogger

Hai, I'm a fish.

Quote Originally Posted by EaglePhoenix View Post

Why?!
    Is this should be my issue ? or their issue ?!

MadBombeR

Quote Originally Posted by KikoHamu View Post
    Is this should be my issue ? or their issue ?!
    It's my issue, I don't know about you / them.

Gasten die ik droeg en zich nu niet gedragen voor hen werd liefde gekoesterd maar is nu diep begraven
    Bladzijde zoveel omgeslaan, de strepen die ik verdiend heb heb ik veel opgestaan

funny how you guys consern on the font tipe its bold or not but try avoid the real exploring bug from some people in game and nothing hapen whit them , i hope GM do something about this bcuz its not the first time this guys do this and they will not stop untill any GM do something about this.

Quote Originally Posted by alladim View Post
    funny how you guys consern on the font tipe its bold or not but try avoid the real exploring bug from some people in game and nothing hapen whit them , i hope GM do something about this bcuz its not the first time this guys do this and they will not stop untill any GM do something about this.
    Happy to see that I'm not the only one who thinks this is funny, too!

the bug being point out has been around for 6 years. Does anybody really think these guys will ever fix it? It is a game engine issue with collision detection. Sealing square glitching is the same thing. It is a limitation of the GeoMind/Systemholic custom game engine that YNK/Playwith based this game on. It is not something that can ever be fixed unless these guys decide to go totally re-write the game on top if to another game engine. Does anybody here really expect to see Playwith spend the millions of $$$ to make THAT happen? Especially if they have to use a 3rd-party game engine?

So folks, low level collision detection bugs will be a part of R.O.H.A.N., regardless of which PlayWith/YNK subsidiary publishes it, until the game finally closes shop. Deal with it.
    “Beware that, when fighting monsters, you yourself do not become a monster… for when you gaze long into the abyss. The abyss gazes also into you.” ― Friedrich Nietzsche

EliteGamers - http://www.elitegamers.ca