+ Reply to Thread

Exclamation Verenbaen just a Suggestion (Players plz comment)

From the beginning Isen server have been chaotic.every time we start to enjoy the game something always comes up and ruins it for us. but i do agree some changes are for better but still on a players point of view its been tough like removal of accessories , items etc. cutting things short i think we should deserve better from you guys. ultimate goal of any game server is to make the players happy and wanting them to come back play them again(apart from making money yes its needed). and from recent events the situation in game is going worse.
    I think as players we deserve a very good event or some thing which would make happy for at least mean while.
    1)Suggestion of Chimera upgrade event or something like that (Yes it would help us a lot and will keep people happy who lost there accessories,this will lead people to buy stone and gem from Im so donors will donate and like all other normal people will use e-cash.) and since making +12 is literally impossible it wont matter :P

2)The least i expect from any server is and increased experience or drop. i mean come on guys this wont change anything and new players will be able to grind up and other players to make enough crone to buy weapon..

I dont know how the playwith or rohan management think about it but for ones think from a players point of view.(for a change?).

And rest of players of what its left of them what would you suggest?

sorry for double post looks like no one gives a **** and management doest care at all

Belgium - In the sky, looking down upon you.
    It's always better to come to your own conclusions - rather than being told so by others.
    Keep your friends close - your farmers closer
    Leveling slow - to give you a headstart

BlazingSun | Sushi | Mischievous
    Gasten die ik droeg en zich nu niet gedragen voor hen werd liefde gekoesterd maar is nu diep begraven
    Bladzijde zoveel omgeslaan, de strepen die ik verdiend heb heb ik veel opgestaan
    En voor ik ga slapen stel ik u voor aan mijn normen en waarden
    Peasant | Farmer | Rancher

Banned

Awards Showcase

Quote Originally Posted by amibaby View Post
    From the beginning Isen server have been chaotic.every time we start to enjoy the game something always comes up and ruins it for us. but i do agree some changes are for better but still on a players point of view its been tough like removal of accessories , items etc. cutting things short i think we should deserve better from you guys. ultimate goal of any game server is to make the players happy and wanting them to come back play them again(apart from making money yes its needed). and from recent events the situation in game is going worse.
    I think as players we deserve a very good event or some thing which would make happy for at least mean while.
    1)Suggestion of Chimera upgrade event or something like that (Yes it would help us a lot and will keep people happy who lost there accessories,this will lead people to buy stone and gem from Im so donors will donate and like all other normal people will use e-cash.) and since making +12 is literally impossible it wont matter :P

2)The least i expect from any server is and increased experience or drop. i mean come on guys this wont change anything and new players will be able to grind up and other players to make enough crone to buy weapon..

I dont know how the playwith or rohan management think about it but for ones think from a players point of view.(for a change?).

And rest of players of what its left of them what would you suggest?
    Hey there amibaby,
    Apologies for the late reply. We are building up a schedule of events for the Isen server which I will announce as soon as it's ready.
    Thank you for your feedback I'll make sure to see if we can possibly implement the suggested ideas.

Quote Originally Posted by lightsinthesky View Post
    Seems like the situation is getting better to me if they are making changes conducive to balancing. Also, you'll be getting back accessories equivalent to your old ones in terms of where they stack in the new set of accessories along with whatever boost you had them at. Sure, they should have waited until they were ready to implement the changes. Even better, Isen should've started at beta phase, or they should've used the event server to actually test things. (Not sure how they got any meaningful data in the whole talisman testing either...) Maybe they thought it was too much of a risk to the server health to wait to remove the acc.

Would pretty much be a p2w event and make it even harder for Isen newbies to try to get a leg up against established players.

Agree with drop rate boost, but the xp rate seemed fine to me? I only leveled to 2xish though... x;
    yeah incresed ring drop rate would be good

Mmmm I think exp and drop are fine, but I would like to see increased forge rates. It's pretty much useless as is anyway so it wont hurt for it to at least be easy.

guys add chimera acc and more more vents because Isen going to ded

i think these guys are making it more hared to get things and items in game which ultimately affects the players .... i mean really with this forging, refining , and enhancing rates people will get tired of and will lose interest in server. the current rates are of such state that i am sure a new player will quit and go very quickly its hard to survive solo in upper and other area with these lvl50 armors ... some say its a P2W server but i completely disagree even if u pay for armor or weapon enhancing stone if your dam lucky u will get 1 success in out of 15 trys and make it +6.