From the beginning Isen server have been chaotic.every time we start to enjoy the game something always comes up and ruins it for us. but i do agree some changes are for better but still on a players point of view its been tough like removal of accessories , items etc. cutting things short i think we should deserve better from you guys. ultimate goal of any game server is to make the players happy and wanting them to come back play them again(apart from making money yes its needed). and from recent events the situation in game is going worse.
I think as players we deserve a very good event or some thing which would make happy for at least mean while.
1)Suggestion of Chimera upgrade event or something like that (Yes it would help us a lot and will keep people happy who lost there accessories,this will lead people to buy stone and gem from Im so donors will donate and like all other normal people will use e-cash.) and since making +12 is literally impossible it wont matter :P

2)The least i expect from any server is and increased experience or drop. i mean come on guys this wont change anything and new players will be able to grind up and other players to make enough crone to buy weapon..

I dont know how the playwith or rohan management think about it but for ones think from a players point of view.(for a change?).

And rest of players of what its left of them what would you suggest?